Sharon & Ozzy

SPLIT

4/15/2013 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0415_ozzy_sharon_tmz_getty_article
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
have split up ... at least temporarily ... and they are now living apart ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Sharon is currently living at the Beverly Hills Hotel, while Ozzy is living at a rented home several miles from the Bev Hills Hotel.

There were reports ... they were not living in the family home because of renovations, but that is not the case now ... they are living separately.

As far as we know ... there are no plans for divorce ... at least not now.

Sharon and Ozzy have been married for 31 years and have 3 kids.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

Mee

Ozzy has been Sharon's ZOMBIE for many years doubt there will be any divorce.

MysterWright

What's ingenious here is that people never give this couple a break as to consider they might be smarter than people think. The more that they spend time apart and people swoop in on her or say something to him, the more that those people are to be showing their own asses. Whatever the case may be. This sounds to me like they aren't on the outs at all and its the MEDIA covering themselves fearing what could be talked about by the couple amongst one another. "Well they said this to me" "You too? Well they told me the opposite..." and so on. One against the other caught and now instigators are fearing themselves to be squeezed out.

Luz

How can someone be married for 31 years and then divorce?

Linda

TMZ has gotten bad info before and they I think they have again...not buying it

IowaDimples

I'm more shocked at Ozzy in the headline pic. I've never seen him look that well.

hellooo!!

WTF?

sistaelle

Perhaps his coming out of years of drug induced stupor was too much for her.

Diamond Goddess!

I think this is sad.
I like them.

minister sinister

a little early to the lawyers.

Dave

They are both nuttier than squirrel turds and meant for each other. I'm sure they will work it out,they have been through worse I'm sure.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Even he can't stand that harridan anymore

Boogie Onerism

Leading reasons for divorce: 1. Getting married 2. Renovations

Nonsense

Ozzy doesn't even remember he's married.

Kàt

Hey I've been married 30 some years and it's not easy. He's an ol fart and I'm a queen bitch. We hate each other and yet we will always love one another. It's what marriage is.
So whose tuffer Osbornes? You or me and my ol man? Don't wuss out now/ you've come so far. Don't let they stress of everyday BS pull you appart.

Amber