Sharon & Ozzy

SPLIT

4/15/2013 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0415_ozzy_sharon_tmz_getty_article
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne
have split up ... at least temporarily ... and they are now living apart ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Sharon is currently living at the Beverly Hills Hotel, while Ozzy is living at a rented home several miles from the Bev Hills Hotel.

There were reports ... they were not living in the family home because of renovations, but that is not the case now ... they are living separately.

As far as we know ... there are no plans for divorce ... at least not now.

Sharon and Ozzy have been married for 31 years and have 3 kids.

0415_ozzy_sharon_split_footer

Laurie

This is very sad. Ozzy will not survive without Sharon.

Mayu

Of all the ones, I thought for sure it wouldn't be them. They survived the curse of the reality show for so many years. (normally couples divorce while on or immediately after a reality show). I hope they work it out. They were one couple you could tell loved each other.

spectator72

Over a f***k*ng candle

Joybubble55

They are both crazy....

size4

I wonder if she is going to address this on the show tomorrow

Silva202

Ahem - oh TMZ, check Ozzy's Facebook page. He just responded.

Tesla_Consulting

KABOOM! That was the sound of the feather that just knocked me over.

Toilethead

Ozzy better get his crap together. If he doesn't, she's going to cost him a hell of a lot of money.

Pockets

good or ozzy

Ladysensei

Ozzy just posted this on his fan page one hour ago in Facebook:
For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place and was an ******* to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober.

Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I’m just trying to be a better person.

I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans.

God Bless,

Ozzy

hummingbird

They are not going to get divorced, there is more to this story. They have things going on, business things that are keeping them apart. They will always be together.

get real

If she didnt leave the Doper years ago, she aint gonna leave him by now.

Mr. Grimm

She does know she married the king right? Kind of funny looking at their picture from the old days where they look like normal people then seeing them now and how the fortune and fame changed them.

Well Sharon lucked out of this deal. She never had to work for it.

RK Wall

having spent some time with Ozzie back in the 80's when he was fronting for motley krewe, I will only say:: surprised they lasted that long. AND that's ALL I'll be saying‼ ...z00m1

Gargamel