President Obama

I'm Not Jay-Z's Travel Agent

4/17/2013 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Obama
is squashing Cubagate once and for all -- and it seems he's had it up to here with Jay-Z.

When POTUS was asked about the trip on "Today" ... you could see him bristle.  At first he tried being diplomatic, and finally in a moment of frustration groused, "We've got better things to do."

Jay-Z sparked controversy when he rapped in "Open Letter" -- "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The question now ... Is Jay-Z persona non grata at the White House?  That tends to happen when you embarrass the Prez.  If that's the case, Michelle's 50th BD is gonna be awkward, because Beyonce is slated to sing ... or lip sync.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Charles

Jayz has the sorriest lyrics ever (besides Kanye ofcourse). They sound like a retarded child wrote them. He gets way too much credit. but then again, there are millions of dumbass fools who themselves are dumb as **** so they gobble his **** up and keep him rich. That

jojo

@ ITSNOISE how you gonna throw the race card down when you/we don't even know if the prez a real American "Obama Identity Fraud Case"? Either way that card and excuse is whore the **** out.....The prez prob did put his friends up on a va-ca no reason for J&B to lie cause they all about bragging what they have and who they know.

John

I do not care for the images of Beyounce and Jayz, God knows I don't. And because the President seems to be promoting them a lot lately, I'm starting to view him differently from when I'd first voted for him. Sincerely.

Netrate Concepts

How will obama care affect travel medical issues ?

break

I like your information. I have been looking for this type of information that is interesting and good, Thanks again and looking forward for your post on making more.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5