Lindsay Lohan

Bruised Feelings

4/18/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Capillaries

0418_lindsay_lohan_x17Something's going on with Lindsay Lohan ... because healthy 26-year-olds don't bruise like this.

The shots were taken Tuesday in Venice, CA, while she was on a pre-rehab shopping spree with lil' sis Ali.

We've seen Lindsay bruised before ... but nothing like this. She had bruises at Coachella and in Brazil but these are definitely worse.

LiLo is telling friends she bruises easily because she doesn't drink enough water ... kind of a weird statement, because the only thing we see her drink publicly is H20.

swack

Denial is her middle name. My one daughter bruises easily and it is because she has low iron. BTW TMZ you are a bit late with this story.

amazinglybored

She's an addict of course she's not healthy, and she probably runs into things when she's out of it.

Maybe she is homeless now, it's inevitable.

Mary

I don't drink enough water and I don't bruise like that. Wear something else to cover them up. She must want to be photographed like that to keep her in the news daily.

Phreaky

Being a hooker can leave bruises.

aquanet

.........and the amount of water you drink has nothing to do with bruising. NIce outfit by the way. I've seen homeless people looking better.

Lekili

Fall down drunk bruises!

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

She looks good for a raging alcoholic.

James B

Bruising of this type is caused principally by Vitamin K deficiency. Those particularly at risk are alcoholics and bulimics. It's usually indicative of severe liver damage and early onset osteoporosis. If Lohan is having problems with subcutaneous bleeding bruises then she should really see a doctor and EAT SOME FOOD (you know, spinach, maybe some broccoli, an egg, maybe some cheese).

A Bloody Mary doesn't give you those vitamins dear.

Anyway, she's an arsehole who will die in a couple of years from liver failure if she doesn't do something about this and stop drinking.

The next step will be jaundice - she may already have it as she is constantly covered in fake tan so who's to know.

But that's OK.
She doesn't have a problem so we're all good.
She's invincible - she's a star after all.
She has been from the age of 11.
She's more special and better-er than any of us. And we all know that stars can never die or be unhappy.
Go ask Michael Jackson.
Oh......... oops!
Naughty 'ole me! Tee hee hee.

But I don't care as I'm still off my face on Mandy and Twerking with Ms Bynes.
Wohooo!
Drown in your own p*ss Lohans.
Oh....... ooops.
Looks like you might be!
Silly 'ole me.
Tee hee hee.

Grandma Cracker

I stopped having horrific bruises when I got sober! Coincidence? I think not!

Bryanna

She is whitey, like myself... I get bruises and have no idea where I even got them. Us fair skinned folk bruise extremely easy, so I think you guys are reading into this one a bit much.

Mumra the Ever Living

No TMZ, the only thing you see her drink is some kind of clear fluid in a plastic water bottle.
BTW, a sign of liver failure due to excessive drinking? Bruising of the skin.

Quinn

Alcoholics bruise very easily

aquanet

Its her Aderall problem addiction. just a quick search took me this link and a woman asking about a huge bruise on the back of her thighs. Once she goes to rehab it will stop until the week she gets out and it will start up again.

TheRealMe

This girl has the legs and (flat) ass of an 80 year old woman. Zero muscle definition. Her tits are almost to belly as well.

Mumra the Ever Living

Obviously, little Dakota kept his pimp hand a little TOO strong.