Lindsay Lohan

Bruised Feelings

4/18/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Capillaries

0418_lindsay_lohan_x17Something's going on with Lindsay Lohan ... because healthy 26-year-olds don't bruise like this.

The shots were taken Tuesday in Venice, CA, while she was on a pre-rehab shopping spree with lil' sis Ali.

We've seen Lindsay bruised before ... but nothing like this. She had bruises at Coachella and in Brazil but these are definitely worse.

LiLo is telling friends she bruises easily because she doesn't drink enough water ... kind of a weird statement, because the only thing we see her drink publicly is H20.

Michael

Ummmmm HELLO people. Those are SEX BRUISES!!!? Keep in mind she is a little/lot psychotic. So if/when you bang her, you have to hold her down a little/lot. IDC what you all say, I would love to get me some Lilo. She would have even more bruising if I banged her bc I would bang her REALLY HARD!! : )

mojomom

My sister passed away in 2011. The two years before she died she had bruising like this, she died from alcoholic hepatitis, She had an unknown liver condition called hemochromotosis, so her dinking and partying caused damage much quicker to her liver. Sadly seeing this bruising on Lindsey breaks my heart and reminds me of my little sister and her denial of having a problem.

jeff

Aside from bruising, notice her calf muscles have atrophied. Walking on sticks.

Daniel

Her liver looks like it's shutting down..

aquanet

........and not drinking enough water has nothing to do with bruising.

tarajb

Also to below. YES i have gotten bruises that big on my self just falling ect. My iron levels are great and i am great with Vit K as well. Sometimes it just happens.

Sometimes a bruise is just a bruise....dont look innto everything TMZ

tarajb

I have always bruised easy so it could just be that. or she has very low iron levels. It happens.

however when i do bruise like this i dont wear a....dress? Long shirt? whatever to show it off.....i agree shes a train wreck but this might just be from her weekend parting with friends.

Jon

Shes possibly on blood thinners

StarryStarryNight

rough sex with every tom, d*ck and harry leaves marks.

hugh

....and water is her favorite beverage, right??

Tryst

Considering her drinking, drugs, constant "flu", and now the bruising.. Odds are pretty good she has alcoholic fatty liver disease. Cure for it? Stop drinking. Wish my sister in law had listened to the doctors, to all of us that did everything we legally could to get her help. She was on this exact same trail by 30 and dead by 36.

Fluffy

lets see if she remembers her own comment that rehab is a blessing

StarryStarryNight

she needs to shop(lift) something better or at least clean to wear. oh and grift some new extensions. those look like sh*t.

Sunny

The girl is looking worse, and worse! These latest pics really make her look like a junkie! Seriously!

Lena

who cares she does this to keep people talking why else would she wear shorts?? stop reporting on people who don't work in Hollywood anymore