Lindsay Lohan

Bruised Feelings

4/18/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Capillaries

0418_lindsay_lohan_x17Something's going on with Lindsay Lohan ... because healthy 26-year-olds don't bruise like this.

The shots were taken Tuesday in Venice, CA, while she was on a pre-rehab shopping spree with lil' sis Ali.

We've seen Lindsay bruised before ... but nothing like this. She had bruises at Coachella and in Brazil but these are definitely worse.

LiLo is telling friends she bruises easily because she doesn't drink enough water ... kind of a weird statement, because the only thing we see her drink publicly is H20.

inkwell

Its called cupping, similar to acupuncture only difference is it leaves bruising.. now maybe you guys can focus on some better news ??

Reg

Bring back the "STOCKS" I say, Put Dina and Mikey in them.

MAX

METH, JUST LOOK AT HER TEETH

lynn331977

Ok im sorry if I was a celebrity going shopping lord knows I would never wear those shoes but I understand the clothes cause they are comfortable. Although I do think she could have dressed better.

bb

Ugh, her legs are those of an 80 year old man. Every single person I've ever seen lose weight using drugs is a prime example of what they mean when they say "skinny doesn't automatically mean sexy" - even if they "needed" to lose weight before drugs. And yes, they all usually blow up the second they quit, like Mischa Barton.

Sapphiegirl

OBVIOUSLY SHE AIN'T GOT WATER IN THOSE WATER BOTTLES......AND SHE INITIATED AN INTERVENTION WITH HER DRUG BUDDY?!?!?!?!?!? DENIAL AIN'T JUST A RIVER IN EGYPT PEOPLE!

tucker

Doesn't she have a leggings line? For cryin' out loud - put some pants on!

The Beef

She's a redhead. She bruises easily. That's just how it is. I should know. I am too. And I can get a bruise like that from just banging into the end of the kitchen table. C'est la vie.

Barbara

why is she in shorts? It is not hot in Cali. She wants us to see them maybe.

cappy2

I hope the Judge at the upcoming sentencing gives her a year or more in jail. It may be the only thing that can save her life because you can't dry this lush out in a month of re-hab.

Keelin

Looks like Lindsay is Chris Brown's new side piece.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Vin can't post, I'm just seeing if I can after how many of my comments have been deleted over the last two days.

Lets see how many bruises she has after rehab OR JAIL, with no access to booze drugs and turbanators . . .

tj

They do if they're fall down drunks.

dynahog

Those do not look like the Lindsay Lohan legs posted not long ago along a beach. FAKE PHOTO?

Ashley

She probably bruises like that because she's an alcoholic...I've seen it before with the kind of people I work with, huge blotchy bruises like that. You run into things when you're drunk, the liver damage and alcohol in the system impede healing of the wound, and you end up with huge monsters like that. It's pretty obvious.