Sly Stallone's Mom

My Son's a Gazillionaire

And I'm at the $.99 Store!

4/18/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

0415_jackie_stalone_coleman_article2Just two months after suffering a heart attack, Sylvester Stallone's unbelievable mother Jackie Stallone resurfaced on her two feet ... shopping for discount groceries at a 99 Cent store in L.A. on Monday.

Taking a cue from her buff "Rocky" star son, the on the mend 91-year-old celebrity astrologer proved to be a true fighter as she stocked her cart with cheap, healthy fruits and vegetables just weeks after her health scare.

Absolutely nothing can keep Jackie away from a good bargain.

0415_jackie_stalone_coleman_article1

nologinyo

BTW, the 99 cent store in general is divided into two categories: 1) "Ugh, would never go there" and 2) "They have some really cool stuff. I got ****, a *****, and a ******" (asterisks are whatever possession you purchase) Even if you're rich, not needing to pay a lot of money for something and have it still be good CAN still be impressive!

BOHOE

she should buy some 99 cent conditioner for that hair Her skin may be tight but that hair is a fright

Sonja

She looks freaking amazing for 91, nevermind a 91yr old two weeks after a heart attack scare. Sheesh, she's up and about and honestly looks no older than my mom who is in 70. Good for her!

Dennis Johnson

I know this old back stabbing POS and Sly has helped her out so many times with the womans wrestling and other ventures and all this POS does is screw over all the people that work for her and treat them like they are s*** under her feet.I say F her jmo.

Nvts

HEY...that's Carrot Top!

Charlie Sheen's Watch

What a bunch of *****. Who the f cares - leave her alone MFs.

dee

Some stars could learn from her. Why not save money?

Reed

TMZ writer snob, do you really think there'e much difference between the fruits and veggies at the 99 cent stores and your Beverly Hills fancy shops? There isn't, same germs and bugs, just wash them before use. Looks like she knows how to not waste money.

Toilethead

Who cares? Perhaps she should get an effing job.

Mee

Oh GOD forgive me I thought she had 'passed' years ago ! after her psychic line went BUST

Nobrows

Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to throw it away. That's the way you keep having money and don't end up like so many "stars" broke and begging for help.

Brian

Did she actually say anything about this or is TMZ trying to make Sylvester Stallone look bad? A lot of wealthy people buy at stores with low prices. It's one way to stay wealthy.

Maggie

No "Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot!" jokes yet?

seriouslyserious

Oooh! It looks like she's at a 99 cents Only store! They are the BEST! I've always said that even if I start making a million a year, I'll still shop there. The ones in CA are the best, but the TX stores are good, too. :)

LittleAngus

I can understand why publicity-shy Sylvester is staying out of this, but what's Top-Ten hitmaker Frank Stallone's excuse for not helping out his Ma?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments