Tanning Mom

Topless Bikini MELTDOWN!

4/18/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0418_tanning_mom_naked_bikini_photos_launch_v2The environmental effects wreaked on the ecosystem are still unknown after a somewhat pale Tanning Mom aka Patricia Krentcil attempted to bronze her luscious droopy topless flesh, balloon knot belly button and tatted up vadge in an unfortunate silver bikini on a quarantined New Jersey beach yesterday.

Since getting off the hook for allegedly bringing her 5-year-old into a tanning booth, Patty -- who says she's 45 years old -- is now choosing to shrivel up like a raisin with the help of the natural sun.

To avoid damage, protective eyewear should be worn at all times.

CLINT

OMFG!! She actuall thinks she looks good, posing in those pictures. I got through about a dozen before I couldn't take it any more.

KicksandGiggles

Send this picture to the Boston Terrorists and North Korea!! They deserve the punishment!! WE DON"T!!!! For the love of God Almighty!!! TAKE THIS DOWN!!! I really am sick seriously. No joke, I think I am blind now. Seriously. No joke. Damn and I had some good TV tonight.

Mike L

WARNING!!! You can't un-see that. I just hope people see this before they click.

My god, I feel sick..............

xxrokchikxx

TMZ PLEASE take this down... I check this site multiple times a day and each time I come back... ITS THERE... and now it's on the side bar... ugghhh

JF

I'm Blind!!!

Mary

Did not need to see that.

TheOCkidd

I thought Halloween was in October??? I see it's all-around for this trailer trash. Just gross!!

TheOCkidd

How gross, and I'm a tit man!!! Some people should not be out in public!!!

TexaninJersey

Like I always say, if you need a confidence boost...just head to the Jersey Shore!

sid

Looks like an old sailor got drunk again and fell off the boat.

Katsiaryna

SAD, I am really thinking about her children. Actually equal shame on the photographer. They are equal partners in this disaster. I am sure she is not happy with it now and you people should know better than make fun of somebody. Nobody is perfect.

Smart

Three thoughts:
1. Get off the meth ya freak.
2. Someone please call children and family services and protect her children.
3. It's warm enough in NJ to be on the beach??? It's snowing where I live.

Genghis Khan

mmmmmmm even Khan wouldn't pillage that......

TheOCkidd

WTF TMZ? I just finished my lunch!!
Wow, how I would love to blow this picture up into a poster and hang it in my shower. How sexy!
Some people should just stay home and not be in the public eye. Trailer Trash waiting too be sent for the land field.

Karmagal

She looks a lot like Ramona Singer.. she is clearly swollen from too much booze. Hell the sun can actually HELP her here and burn some of the alcohol out of her system. She and Farrah Abraham need to get together. Both very MESSY!!!