Tanning Mom

Topless Bikini MELTDOWN!

4/18/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0418_tanning_mom_naked_bikini_photos_launch_v2The environmental effects wreaked on the ecosystem are still unknown after a somewhat pale Tanning Mom aka Patricia Krentcil attempted to bronze her luscious droopy topless flesh, balloon knot belly button and tatted up vadge in an unfortunate silver bikini on a quarantined New Jersey beach yesterday.

Since getting off the hook for allegedly bringing her 5-year-old into a tanning booth, Patty -- who says she's 45 years old -- is now choosing to shrivel up like a raisin with the help of the natural sun.

To avoid damage, protective eyewear should be worn at all times.

rick sciarratta

RODE HARD AND HUNG WET

OH NO!

Yum....BEEF JERKY......ERRRR.....PORK JERKY!

Tracy

WTF!!!! Who is the jerkoff that posted these pics? This is wrong in soo many ways. Jesus my moms 69 200 pound ass looks better than this. This freak is nasty. Please for the love of god tell me Mike didn't look for these pics nd post them.

cokeandpilates

Can't unsee the seen. Can't unsee the seen. Can't unsee the seen.

Thanks, TMZ. I am #$@(^ traumatized now. Going to go wash out my eyes Silkwood style!

spectator72

What is that Centerfold for Zombie Playboy .
No wonder the beach is empty Not even a sand crab

juliefig04

it's bad enough we have to see her face ! now we have to see her dirty bags too! god help us all..

by the way she reminds me of this druggie mom that used to live in my apt building.. she was about 30, had no teeth left- her face and everything else looked just like this hot mess and she would open the curtains that faced into the courtyard and comb her hair like she was a sex goddess or something.. we laughed our a$$es off but felt sorry for her and her kids at the same time....

EastCoastChopper

I always wondered who the old lady was soaking in the bathtub in room 217 (Shinning)

Kim Lores Bodaglo

Oh my God I can't unsee this!!!

Lynn317

WOW ... is she going to feel like a fool when she sobers up and realizes she has naked pics all over the web ... really nasty pics showing how wrinkly saggy and bloated she looks. She probably thought she looked great while she was wasted.
That Demon Alcohol sure makes people do a lot of stupid things. Just ask Lindsay. Both should be used a poster children for AA and sobriety.

Celebrities Suck

melt down? seriously TMZ? That means everyone in Miami FL that goes topless on the beach is having a melt down? Or the hot chicks in Brazil that go on the beach with a thong and small tops are having a melt down huh? Or is it because she's an older mature woman aging gracefully topless? I bet if it were a younger sexy skank tmz would have said something nicer. Kris Jenner is an old hag whom has had her face pulled back trying to look like her daughters instead of aging gracefully like tan mom. I am more embarrassed of Kris jenner thn tan mom. Tan mom seems real unlike Kris she's a fake ****.

Miss Lily Skye

eh, i've seen worse and i've seen better. Of course she isn't in her 20s or 30s anymore. But for being (supposedly) 45 she's not tooo bad. BUT tanning all the time does age you faster, so her face looks a little older than it should. What I don't get is WHY? I mean, she isn't a celebrity in ANY way. She just got INfamous for maybe putting her young daughter into a tanning bed. so why are we talking about her?

Nancy

OMG...I've never laughed so hard.

t.r.

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Celebrities Suck

not to mentioned for her age she looks 10 times better thn kim kartrashian

Lisa

Oh Dear Lord! After all the horrid things I've seen in my life...this will stick for a long time!!!!! WHY WHY WHY?????? And no way she's "45" ...... unless that's all damage from the tanning beds....then WOW!