Tanning Mom

Topless Bikini MELTDOWN!

4/18/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0418_tanning_mom_naked_bikini_photos_launch_v2The environmental effects wreaked on the ecosystem are still unknown after a somewhat pale Tanning Mom aka Patricia Krentcil attempted to bronze her luscious droopy topless flesh, balloon knot belly button and tatted up vadge in an unfortunate silver bikini on a quarantined New Jersey beach yesterday.

Since getting off the hook for allegedly bringing her 5-year-old into a tanning booth, Patty -- who says she's 45 years old -- is now choosing to shrivel up like a raisin with the help of the natural sun.

To avoid damage, protective eyewear should be worn at all times.

badaboom

45 my left %#$. She's got to be 50+. And high as a kite to think she looks hot. YIKES.

nevermore

jeebus crispies ... cover that crap up... soembody needs to clue this deluded dumb ho in... it aint hot and nobody wants to see it......

Morticia Cowghoul

Has anyone mentioned that she looks like LEANNE RIMES? in another 10 years....hahaha.

Katsiaryna

SAD, I am really thinking about her children. Actually equal shame on the photographer. They are equal partners in this disaster. I am sure she is not happy with it now and you people should know better than make fun of somebody. Nobody is perfect.

21stcent

In all that is bad, I've been scared for life by the siight of this this this whatever that is.
My lawyer will be seving my suit shortly. I think he said Five Million Dollars was the figure we are seeking

b003

More GYM, Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and less Tanning and drinking!

Nat Turnher

Kill it with fire!!!

Raejean

Oh, the humanity! Does she really think she looks good? What mind-altering medication is she taking?

Dee

What is really wrong with this woman???

Glenda

This woman has some serious issues. She honestly thinks she's sexy. Someone set her up to look like a fool, and they succeeded.

Berserk

She should auction off the sand that fell out of her vagina.

Bozzzzz

She looks like something from the live bait shop down the street from the beach.

Waka Waka Waka

My eyes are BURRNNIIIIIIIING....dam u TMZ....

Waka Waka Waka

I think the real question we should be asking here is how much did TMZ pay for this picture??

WD