Tanning Mom

Topless Bikini MELTDOWN!

4/18/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0418_tanning_mom_naked_bikini_photos_launch_v2The environmental effects wreaked on the ecosystem are still unknown after a somewhat pale Tanning Mom aka Patricia Krentcil attempted to bronze her luscious droopy topless flesh, balloon knot belly button and tatted up vadge in an unfortunate silver bikini on a quarantined New Jersey beach yesterday.

Since getting off the hook for allegedly bringing her 5-year-old into a tanning booth, Patty -- who says she's 45 years old -- is now choosing to shrivel up like a raisin with the help of the natural sun.

To avoid damage, protective eyewear should be worn at all times.

WiddoMouse

Isn't it a little cold out in New Jersey for bikini sun bathing? I give her credit for feeling confident about her body.

notlikeu

this lady is gross....why is this even a story?

mrs t

heather locklear is older,..... heather's "face cream " must work ...look at the difference between these two.. .the cream won't fix crazy tho...

BobLoblaw

Jeez, TMZ, if you wanted to break up with us you just had to say so. You didn't have to be so mean and try to scare us away.

blackgirlwhiteguy

WTF! Is this what 45 looks like these days? Frightening. Happy to have been born with lots of melanin and intelligence.

Ozzie X

The woman is delusional. She needs a psychiatrist.

Majestik

I'll never eat Cottage Cheese again. Thanks, TMZ, YOU SUCK!!!!

anonymous

Oh god, I almost threw up.

lkrunnels

This woman is obviously not in a healthy place in her life. It could be you.... it could be me..... Let us have some simple human compassion and let this woman alone. You have oodles of rich fame whores to chase. Is it really necessary to chase around after an unhealthy nobody? Are you gonna make any less money is you never take her picture again? Leave Suleman (Octomom) alone as well. She is also suffering from mental illness.

mm

Why you do this to me! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Sam

Holy Schit, my eyes, my eyes!

Michelle2012

As I was clicking through the photos, I was saying to myself, this can't get any worse, it did. At number 50 it did. At 80, it did. Finally it ended. I could not beleive I went through this experience by myself. But I have the posters here to help me. Do you realize we'll have to look at this picture (on the right) for days or maybe weeks to come !!!

Dom The Mover

The vein in my brain just burst, stop my ears are bleeding!

MuteYourAZZ

How did they get 100 pics off before the cops came or PETA for that matter. She is wearing a leather one piece.

kathy

45? In what alternate universe? Thanks alot harvey now we all have to pke out eyes out.