Eddie Kaye Thomas

Alleged Knifey Tryst Chick

Has Trespass History

4/19/2013 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-eddie-kaye-roxanna-tmz
"American Pie" star Eddie Kaye Thomas sure knows how to pick 'em ... the woman who allegedly barricaded herself inside his home with a knife after a one-night stand has a history of SERIOUSLY wearing out her welcome.

TMZ has learned ... 31-year-old Roxanna Bear was arrested twice in February ... once for public intoxication and once for trespassing.

Police say Roxanna was loitering around the Regent Beverly Wilshire hotel -- where she was NOT a guest -- on Feb. 24. She refused to leave when hotel security confronted her ... so they called the cops.

The other arrest came just a few days before, when police say Roxanna was stumbling drunk in the middle of Wilshire Blvd. She was allegedly combative during both arrests -- though no knives were involved.

Also, we've learned the L.A. County DA just hit Roxie with 5 charges for the incident at Eddie's house ... including vandalism, exhibiting a deadly weapon and resisting arrest.

As TMZ first reported, EKT picked her up the night before at Mel's Diner ... cops had to use tear gas to get her out.

Aside from that, how'd you like the date, Mr. Thomas?

Mokie

Women are crazy.

susan

"Alledged Knifey Tryst Chick" ? WTF does that even mean?

Vernon P. Alarcon

Know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain
Girl, I'm leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me girl, you know I've done all I can
You see I begged, stole and I borrowed, yeah

Ooh, that's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning

roll3567

I guarantee she's got an amazing snappin gyro! Crazy women are always the best in bed!

Gothetshirt

men make women crazy

Azi

Roxanna
You don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night

Roxanna
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

CriticXtreme

Never bring these unknown tricks to your house! This is why there are bushes, Mulholland drive, your car, behind the Hollyweird sign, a hotel (she pays for) and other places designated for straight people in Hollyweird to have sex and if you don't want that, she should have given you an angry handy J and you should have been out!

jrey

Wow! This woman is MORE TALENTED than Lindsay! Get her a record deal!

Cricket

That's why you should not allow strangers into your home. He must have been torn up himself. He's lucky the nutjob didn't kill him. What's wrong w/ people?

Preston

Christo

Better stay with Stifler's mom dude.