Dead Bombing Suspect

Heavy Into

Hip Hop

4/19/2013 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419_real_hiphop2
The older brother who was killed and suspected in the Boston bombings was deep into hip hop, and it appears he belonged to a fan website that touted that genre of music.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev has an email associated with the website, "Real-hiphop.com."

The site provides information about hip hop artists and upcoming DVD releases.

What's interesting ... hip hop lyrics are notoriously violent and often degrading to women.  Tamerlan Tsarnaev has a boxing profile in which he says he doesn't take his shirt off much because he doesn't want women to get bad ideas, adding, "I'm very religious."  This statement is significantly more conservative than the hip hop genre.

Dee

I figured someone black would be blamed for this. I figured it would be the President....but my second choice was rappers. You all are becoming pretty blatant with the racism.

Miara

Oh geezzzz, what a ridiculous article! There is a difference between rap & hip hop. Rap is where the more hard core beats and lyrics come in. Hip Hop is way more on the pop genre side.

Besides - this criminal's musical taste has zero to do with his hate crime.

Mimi

Oh..yes well...that explains everything. If you can't finger the Black guy, finger his music.

True

What is the writer of this article trying to say? Hiphop or rap made these guys build a bomb and detonate it at the Boston marathon? Oh yeah! TMZ doesn't have any kind of underlying destain for African's at all!

504diva

The hip hop industry has nothing to do with their actions,maybe someone need to take a deeper look this whole situation is suspect.

Bolero

Racists

Jessica

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, Mojo50.com

Leo

Hip Hop encourages fantasies of male aggression. The macho posing would appeal to criminals and terrorists, along with the whining about oppression in this land of opportunities. I don't see how hip-hop would coincide with Islam although both favor male dominance and retaliation over real or imagined grievances.

roger ebbert

I'm sure NWA caused Timothy McVeigh to do what he did also. TMZ just wasn't around back then.

Krank Tech

Tamerlan's death photos were gruesome, but I have a video full of RAW footage that of the gunfire and or firefight between the police and Tamerlan. *GRAPHIC PHOTOS are displayed!

JAMES

I just made this account to tell you how ridiculous this is.... Hip Hop creates terrorism? No stupid articles like this cause terrorism. Feeding people misinformation. You have the thinking level of a crack addicted and you probably look like one too. I hope you didn't get paid to write this and if you do I hope someone steals all your money. Hip Hop and these kids do not relate at ALL. That's like white people are racist cause they drink milk. It doesn't make sense. I hope you become obese and you get bad arthritis in your knees so you collapse like the moron you are. You should be ashamed of writing such trash.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

I'm so relieved that they weren't Ted Nugent fans. Or liked country music. Or Chinese food...

This is really getting dumber by the minute...

JrzGrl

Like every other 20 something in this country. So what?

ColdFrixion

Next thing you know, we'll find out he was into breathing and eating, too!

lilsoozieqwa

cool beans love the show