Dead Bombing Suspect

Heavy Into

Hip Hop

4/19/2013 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419_real_hiphop2
The older brother who was killed and suspected in the Boston bombings was deep into hip hop, and it appears he belonged to a fan website that touted that genre of music.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev has an email associated with the website, "Real-hiphop.com."

The site provides information about hip hop artists and upcoming DVD releases.

What's interesting ... hip hop lyrics are notoriously violent and often degrading to women.  Tamerlan Tsarnaev has a boxing profile in which he says he doesn't take his shirt off much because he doesn't want women to get bad ideas, adding, "I'm very religious."  This statement is significantly more conservative than the hip hop genre.

Aydnani31804

Here we go blame it on hip hop.. Really?! The one at fault is the perp and solely the perp.. My genre of music is hip hop and I don't have urges to blow up or murder people..

Rocko

TMZ and Harvey need to fall the f*ck back. You all must be SCRAPING the lowest part of the barrel if you are actually insinuating that hip hop is to blame. F*ck off.

randomnone

These dirty Jews cant help themselves anymore. Filth. And this is why things like this keep happening......inciting the masses while you pillage them. Filth I say

mark

no surprises here. hip hop/rap appeals to amped up, testosterone fueled, violent dimwits. not all fans of hip hop rap are like this - but the majority are. musicians used to write songs about love, or politics, or messages of peace/hope etc. rap is all about materialism/money, big, stinky butts, brand name this, brand name that, sociopathic self-adoration, braggadocio and "dissing" other people and violence. "toot it and boot it" is a rappers idea of romance...it's a genre for vulgar, poorly educated thugs who adore materialistic "things", speak violently about fellow human beings and use reprehensible elocution, (for example, chris brown can't pronounce the word, "album". instead he says, "ow bum"). rappers/hip hop stupes seem proud of their speech impediments; they seem proud of their poor educations...they celebrate their own ignorance and stupidity!! just disgusting.

DontBeIgnorantYourWholeLife

When reports first came out, the media falsely stated they had footage of a "dark male, possibly black" now that its been confirmed that the suspects are not indeed black, TMZ pulls this ****. I'm tired of people trying to blame music and video games for the actions of sick and disturbed individuals. Plus, when was the last time you heard a damn rap song bragging about the use of bombs!? Lets be real. Tmz you suck and are definitely one of many media sources being paid to keep the race wars alive and well!

Len

TMZ, are you out of you minds? What in the hell does this have to do with anything?

Apparently they were into hats too, should I stop wearing them?

Insane story. Done with TMZ for a while.

lissabirdie

So wtf does that have to do with anything!?

kinyon217

Tmz this is some bull**** ass reporting

newsjunkie69

Ridiculous, TMZ! I listen to hip hop and never thought of blowing people up, or being violent. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill!

DAWN

The truth the rappers Gang raped me so I know they are doing it everywhere they beat me broke my teeth stuck needles down my throat and did it because I was white they said

Kelsey

Really TMZ? What the hell did that have to do with anything. There are so many more important things to say than this.

bella

are you f'ing kidding me?????? you all are PATHETIC! leave hip hop/black folks/and anything else that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOMBING out of this! stick to reporting on kim k's big ass and her sissy boyfriend. you all are ridiculous.

DAWN

Everything they talk about in there songs they do to hard working people like me and laugh in our face

Sniggles

TMZ, this is the most pathetic bit of reporting I've seen from you all hour. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

DAWN

I want the world to see what they are doing its all because I Rap and Sing they are hating so they give u a date rape drug u pass out and they gang Rape