« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

49ers Star Chris Culliver

HOT WATER

Over NEW Offensive Comments

4/19/2013 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0419-getty-chris-culliverCue up another round of apologies for Chris Culliver ... 'cause the SF 49ers player is in trouble again over a new set of offensive comments ... but this time, he went after women ... not gays.

Culliver -- the guy who went to sensitivity training after bashing gays right before the Super Bowl -- posted a screen grab of an iPhone conversation to Instagram last night ... in which he and some friends refer to women as "bitches" and "hoes."

Here's the convo:

Culliver's friend: This bitch talkin bout how I can take her on a nice dat ... yeah my car ... bitch you got a whole dude ... live in work you trippin.

Culliver: Lol yeah hoes be thinking more then they are. Boy I tell you

Culliver's friend: Right these hoes be trippin

The 49ers have released a statement saying "We are aware of the matter, and it is being handled internally."

Culliver's Instagram post has since been pulled down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mr.Velvet

What Bull****! I guess you can't have an opinion anymore unless you're down with all this pc bull****. Bitches do be trippin sometime! You gots to keep da hos in check.

Bill Leslie

? - I don't get it. TMZ (and Hollywood, and the press, and even Obama) let thousands of rappers get away with much worse daily (hourly, minutely, and secondly). Why so much hate for this guy and not for Jay-Z et al?

rehabluvsme

I'm sure the kind of women he surrounds himself with, are bit ches and h oes, who only fuk him because of his money. Better enjoy it now. I'm sure he'll be one of those stupid a s s people, who end up filing for bankruptcy. Then see how many bit ches and ho es you can get. You might want to use some of that money, to take a few grammar classes. Dum b a s s

anony

They haven't cut this guy yet?

truth

He's a fake a** mutha f**ker but what else is new.

NOT ELMO

in which he and some friends refer to women as "bitches" and "hoes.".....................He loves men...

Craig

umm TMZ, this is literally how thugs talk. Not just black people though, Mexicans and whites who are living the "thug life" do it to. It originated with black guys and others have picked up this kind of talk. God only know why.

Elliot Rodger

Everyone thinks they are more than what they are. Men, women, Culliver... It's part of the problem with the human ego.

Mario

Oh black people...

I'm not even going to pretend I understood what the f*** these two idiots were even talking about. I feel like I'd need to hire some sort of dumb person talk translator.

Captain Stinkfinger

Freedom of speech... Regardless if it offends you, he has the right to say it.

Patrick

I remember when the 49'ers were the classiest team in football.

ariel

I'm pretty sure the women he was with were bitches and hoes

J

clearly rapping a rap rip

Slumerican

People need a f***ing life. He doesn't owe anyone an apology. PC bulls***.

nusox n draws