Amanda Bynes

Goes Into Hiding

4/20/2013 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0420-amanda-bynes-spl528398_006The Amanda Bynes crazy train kept on rolling today in Manhattan.

It shows no signs of stopping.

LadyN

If this were a picture of Kimmy K., TMZ would have declared this the new on trend fashion style and say how amazing she looks and how fun loving and playful she is. *gag* I feel for Amanda. Whether it's drugs, mental illness or both, I hope she gets her act together and gets the help she needs.

Soda pop

I been looking at her twitter it's a lot to this girl she's sensitive and deep , she didn't ask for this life and she refuses to play the victim role

21stcent

ON the bright side, she isn't driving. Taking cabs.

21stcent

AND her clothes are better then the other wacko, known as LL.

hippie

So, Perez informed you? Perez seems to be the Amanda Cental!

tdr9

We love you Amanda!

Someone's goldfish

Is that Paris, Prince or Blanket?

DeeMaree

Amanda my grand kids still watch all the shows you did. You were amazing. You still have a lot of people who care about you. You can get help. All you have to do is ask. God bless and help you.

JD

You guys forget that she's a comedian. Maybe this whole act is a personal joke that keeps her entertained

Az Heat

I'm sure she is just joking around or didn't want her pic taken! Yea she has had some legal issues but she is still one sexy lady when she wants to be!

Made it Past 27

SHE IS FAKING! SHE ISN'T CRAZY, SHE'S JUST WANTING ATTENTION AND MONEY!

dege

This GIRL is a desperate washed up loser. No one is buying this pathetic desperate g money act. You will never work again in Hollywood because you have a fat face. No diet will ever fix your ugly fat hideous face!

LC

Did she fell off from a chair and hit her head? How she get "crazy"?

Sarah

How about leaving this poor girl alone. This is bullying now she obviously doesn't want to be photographed so leave her be. I don't think shes crazy or mentally ill at all I think the media are twisting what she does to make it seem worse then it is. Really what has she really done to be considered mentally ill? I admit shes gone quite wacky and changed but being weird doesn't make a person crazy. I think shes only through a phase or maybe this is actually the real her. Remember these child stars have to act and look a certain way to be successful and keep their career up seems to me that she got fed up with being someone shes not that's probably why she quit acting and moved out of Hollywood.

LK