Boston Bombing Suspect

Partied

Following Deadly Attack

4/20/2013 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0419-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-gettyBefore leading cops on a city-wide manhunt, Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was busy partying it up with friends in a college dorm room ... this just two days after his deadly attack on the Boston Marathon.

The bombs went off on Monday and while law enforcement pored over photos searching for a lead, Tsarnaev went back to his dorm at UMass Dartmouth and acted like a regular non-terrorist college kid, according to the Boston Globe.

He reportedly slept in his dorm, went to the gym and then partied Wednesday night with pals from his intramural soccer team. A student source told the paper, "He was just relaxed."

The 19-year-old even tweeted before the shin-dig ... "I'm a stress-free kind of guy."

But by Friday, Tsarnaev's face was plastered over every media outlet, the UMass campus went into lockdown mode, his brother -- the other bombing suspect -- had been shot dead and Tsarnaev was finally captured ... after an intense stand-off with police, which left him wounded.

He remains in serious condition.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kalosi

Why would anyone be surprised by this? Clearly he has no respect for the life of others

zombie

That is how psychopathic terrorists act. How is this shocking?

JusMyOpinion

If you're about to spend life in prison or know your days are numbered you'd party like a rock star too.

Phil

Back home in his country they would chop off his limbs for what he did. An eye for an eye and a limb for a limb.

HappYdayZ

I fully expected him to be calm cool and collected, business as usual for these kinda guys, scary good at what they do...

PhilipMarkum

Jodi Arias slaughtered her ex-boyfriend then drove to Salt Lake City for a date with another guy just hours later and this guy goes ahead to party after murdering three people and maiming hundreds. Sounds like a match made in heaven -- er -- hell.

datruth

Hope his behind stays stress free...He's got a lot of splainin to do...

static

Sonofabitch isn't partying now is he?

Ozzie X

F**king Mexicans

Wow ...

I'm certain he was told to act as he normally would, to prevent bringing suspicion. Nonetheless, it sickens me. Sociopath!

Vince

Why is it that we have to respect all these muslim morons and make allowances even when one of them dose something like this to us after we invite these ungrateful goat herders into our homeland. I for one am tire of all the tip toeing around. When one of your own steps over the line then you sons of alla should step up and do something. Instead you hide behind your so called peaceful religion and huddle together like the cowards you are. Well let me tell you all this.....If you cant help police your own then get the hell out of My country, because I have reached my limit. NO more being nice, no more turning the other cheek, no more making allowances. Next time I see one of you failing to respect MY country, MY religion, MY customs My great countries laws I will take action. I will not send a strongly worded note. I will not call for a meeting to sort it out I will not get a consensus of opinions I will take care of it myself, in my own way and in my own time. The way Americans citizens have always taken care of their own! My God Bless this wonderful country and all her real citizens.

Majestik

So, two days after huh? Must be a bich to party in the dorm room on that stretcher in serious condition.
EDIT PLEASE and a proof reader would be nice.

Canada Guy

Extract as much information as you can, using any means necessary, then drop him in the general population in a Boston jail.
The rest will take care of itself.

Realmarine1

I did 2 tours in Iraq and I am Muslim. I love my country so don't label all Muslims as bad people. There is good and bad in very religion, race, and creed. I love my country and I was willing to give my life for my country. I fought for your rights to criticize my religion. That's what's so great about our country. Peace be upon us all.

shannon2

Are you still a "stress free kinda guy" with all those bullet holes the police put into you, buttmunch?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments