Jason Trawick

Moving On From Britney

4/20/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0419-Jason_Trawick-PCNBritney Spears isn't the only one back in the dating pool -- former fiancé Jason Trawick was spotted out yesterday with a slick new 'do and a tatted up new woman ... who looks like she could be Rachel Uchitel's rebellious younger sister.

As the old saying goes: The best way to get over one woman ... is with another one.

Greg

Bad girls... what I want, I get it, that's right I said it..

JJ

I'm sure Britney doesn't care she is overweight and not too classy

LDB

I like tattoos. someday i'll get one that'll mean something special to me

Keyser Söze

Can't believe I'm about to say this... but that's definitely a step down from Brit.

Arm tattoos will always be a sexiness killer for girls.

Mr.Mackey

I LOVE some Motley Crue MMM Kay

jrey

tmz, DON'T mess up the saying. The Way To Get Over One Woman Is To Get UNDER Another One. dorks.

Kev the Realist

Can anyone explain how this woman thinks these tats are attractive. They scream I am a tramp. They are cdool, until you start getting serious about finding a husband, then you are just a street wanna bee tough girl, who no respectable guy would marry. Get real girls, real men of substance who have class view tats as ClassLESS. So enjoy teh fling it will never last. They want class when they choose a wife....

Gretel

I have no problem with ink. I have a few tats of my own, but I do question someone who tats up with a series of random things all over her body. I'm not sure it shows such good judgment. On the other hand, I have no idea who she is, she may be an artist. It's nothing against Britney because I like the woman, but I'm sure he can breathe a little easier if the woman he is with in that picture isn't batsh*t crazy.

♥TMZ but ...

he finished his contract

Cricket

Jason is sexy. Obviously, he's patient and kind too. He definitely dated down. No offense intended to this lady, but they don't look like a compatible couple.

Truth

MAN, WHITE DUDE'S AGING BADLY... LOOKS 60 SINCE LEAVING CONSERVATOR MESS BRIT BRIT. TATTED CHICA NEEDS TO LOSE 15 LBS AT MINIMUM. FUGLY COUPLE, UGH... #TRUTH!!

Nun ja biz

Tattoos are a personal decision but I don't think sleeves are very attractive.

Az Heat

I have sleeves and luke tattoos on women only when the ink is quality work and hers look like they were placed where ever. But she is definitely very cute!

Ozzie X

Upgrade even with the tattoos.

Ozzie X