« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Can Still Afford Groceries!

4/20/2013 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-kris-humphries-tmzKris Humphries might have walked away from his divorce from Kim Kardashian with squat ... but he still had enough green to go grocery shopping near his apartment in NYC this morning.

Kris and the Nets take on the Bulls tonight ... so maybe he'll win something this weekend.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ginger

Is Kanye regretting his future?

Onefinn

I thought some other sites were bad, with the kartrashian machine, but you have moved to the top of the list, getting paid by mama jenner much.

Mary

Oh, good. I was so worried that Kris Humphries would starve to death. Now I can rest easier.

Lubes

What's that sound?? Oh yeah, it's the sounds of Harvey getting pounded with the Kardashian c*ck again. TMZ seriously sucks now, I'm done. I thought Perez was a biased douche but TMZ takes the cake now.

Melissa

Can't wait for the playoff to start! Lets go Nets! Bulls may win the series but still cheering for the Hump and the Brooklyn Nets!

Jeems

Kris is the winner in this B.S. That demon seed baking in that beast belly is not his.

Mia

He did win in the looks department. Let's compare this pic to the one right below it and that bun in her oven isn't his. Double win.

jpalmettoguy

He's still ****in hot.

kel

My 13 years old daughter & 6 of her friends were flipping through the channels one day. All 6 friends wanted to watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians. My daughter yelled " No. I can't stand that slut. She's selfish & self absorbed....(there was more. I was beaming with pride & knew I was doing something right as a parent.

Gargamel

Who cares???

mommyto1

He is free from that crazy bitch. That's a huge win!

Nobrows

He's dumber than a brick, but he is out of that nightmare now. Hope his game improves.

Majestik

So, tell the reading public again, TMZ and hopefully, Kris H's lawyer is perusing this. How is it you know he walked away with squat? How is it you know that Kimmykakes was victorious and received what she was asking for and not him? I find it awfully funny that you tell us there was a settlement, which means, SOMETHING was hashed out and agreed upon by both parties yet you claim his settlement was NOTHING. Hmmm, I wish Kris's lawyer would phone you folks and ask how you know about ANY of the confidential agreement, oh wait, his lawyer already brought up the fact in court that the Karstoogian family has a direct line to a gossip website. Does anyone hear ROL shaking in their boots?

robocop

Hasn't TMZ's contract with the Kardashians been fulfilled yet? Or is this a freebie you're throwing the K's for future hits? Whatever -- it's really pathetic that you're linking a multi-million $-contracted b-ball player to near-poverty!!

Fredsicles

At least he makes his money without having to get nekkid or eat poop.