« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Can Still Afford Groceries!

4/20/2013 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-kris-humphries-tmzKris Humphries might have walked away from his divorce from Kim Kardashian with squat ... but he still had enough green to go grocery shopping near his apartment in NYC this morning.

Kris and the Nets take on the Bulls tonight ... so maybe he'll win something this weekend.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

cali323

Reggie Bush got himself a nice, respectful girl, hope you find one next! Congratulations you are done with the KarTRASHians!

Dina

Why does Jonathan talk down to people? On K&KTM it was mentioned that Jonathan pays Kim 20 percent. Does that mean for a small fee I can be Kim's friend?

MT

Not cool TMZ

South Beach

Look on the bright side Kris, when you're 75 you'll be able to pull out an album and say to your guest "Let me tell you about the craziest time in my life".

cluesarethere

Damage is done... Kris dragged this out and gave Kanye time to run before making the mistake of marrying her...

envy

He should male a song called I hit it too #789 Mr.west is #790

palermo

Unlike the Kardouchians, Kris behaved with dignity throughout the entire situation. We NEVER saw him giving out stories about her, not once. Meanwhile all of them continuously trashed him on their show, during their interviews, and in all the planted stories they gave this site and others

NOT ELMO

Kris Humphries
I Can Still Afford Groceries!....................FoodStamps are GREAT !.....................lol

NewsJet Magazine

Good Evening

Hey Chris I hope you pray everyday and thank your maker for the chance to distance yourself from that very confused and deranged blimp.

She is just Face Book fodder for wayward teen's dude your real keep it real just win baby.

newsjet

tonywestspeaks!

What a sorry pathetic loser that got benched by Kanye West because he wasn't big enough...Lmao!

ummmAnyways

He's ****in hot!! I'd ride them b balls any day. Kanye doesn't have his hunky looks and humbleness there of. Just shows other reasons why she's with kanye... $$$ and don't get me started on the Kardashians empire. That sears **** & crap doesn't hold a candle to how much Kanye makes. Hey when life gives you a shovel, dig for gold as much as you can!

mystic

WELL HE DID GET HER TO SPEND A FORTURN ON LAYWERS BUT ILL BET HE DOES A TELL ALL BOOK TO RECOOP SOME OF THE MONEY HE SPENT ON LAWYERS

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9