Rapper T.I.

T.I.cked Off Hip Hop

Was Dragged Into Boston

4/20/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-TI-hip-hop-tmz
T.I.
is pissed ... telling TMZ he has no connection to the hip hop website frequented by dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev ... a site that prominently featured the rapper's mug.

T.I. had no idea his pictures were posted -- he'd never even HEARD of Real-HipHop.com -- and he's upset that the hip hop genre is now connected to the bombers.

T.I. is frustrated: "Hip hop ain't never been about hurting innocent people," T.I. said. He feels Boston "was a horrible tragedy and my prayers go out to the families involved."

Wolf

Hip Hop is crap like rap. Hey I made a rime! Maybe I should go ghetto and become a Hip Hop, crap rapper.

Kim

I agee with T.I. Hip hop NEVER a advocated hurting innocent people. I dont even like hip hop. A lot of crayzees listen to music that normal people but create their own agenda or sick interpretation in their mine. If someone sings "die young" should they shoot a brunch of people. Heck no but the media related KESHA song to the Columbine killer. Unbelievable.

William Kramer

just shut up T.I. you are irrelevant

laffnbear

" ain't never been about hurting innocent people."
Unless they are women.
"

Kim

Okay? What songs did the 9/11 killers or Osama Bin Laden? What a joke. This is politics due to gun control and immigration reform. Looking for excuses to keep these two bills alive. T.I.: They also associated taxes and the environment to these attacks. Unbelievable.

Me

After all this, can you at least speak ENGLISH?

mcf1040

He's aa decent guy with his own bad behavior in the past.

Babydoll0630

I only heard about their love for hip hop from TMZ.....so blame them.

GOLLY

T.I. Says """"Hip hop narrates the activity and conditions of our culture," he tells us. "It doesn't create them."""" This is a lie. It amplifies, coerces, glorifies and encourages others to live the "Thug life". It does not lift up those who wish to do what is good. It does not tell stories of righteousness. It does not tell the stories of those who worked hard to get out of the life and live productive lives. It does not do a thing that is positive for society. So when I read of the bombings and the hip hop connection, I am not surprised. Hip hop and rap preach hate, simple as that.

Ivan in Phoenix

I would have been pissed if they liked country music.

She's baaaack

In his defense I'll say at least he looks like he bathes.

Fran

Bull. Hiphop is all about violence.

zombie

Oh well if T.I is pissed then let's all get pissed and contact our congressmen!

Jessica

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, Mojo50.com

itiswutitis

Everytime a shooting or bombing happens they want to blame everything but the ppl that commit the crime.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments