DMX

Has a Bone to Pick w/ Oprah

Over Drug Interview

4/21/2013 3:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-dmx-tmzDMX says the Oprah Winfrey Network tricked him into spilling his guts during a recent interview -- in which the rapper came off as erratic and strung out -- and now he's out for revenge.

DMX is furious over his sit-down with Iyanla Vanzant on her show "Iyanla: Fix My Life," which aired on OWN. During the chat Iyanla asked X about his rampant drug use and he didn't hold back -- appearing unhinged.

But DMX tells us ... Iyanla pulled a fast one. She was supposed to ask him about his addiction to WOMEN ... not drugs ... and the dope questions were NEVER cleared beforehand.

He says, "Iyanla set the whole thing up to make me look bad for ratings," adding, "That lady is toxic ... My last words to her were that she can suck my d**k and she still can."

X tells us, he's already contacted his team to explore legal options -- and wants the footage removed from OWN STAT... or else.

jxtr

How can anyone make this thug look bad? I thought that was part of rap persona. From his comments he seems like a wimp.

Whatever

Ya"ll going make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here.....

_DNP

What an idiot ! Think before you speak ! The drugs hindered his ability to hold in his dirty secrets ! LOL!

ray

idiot, can't hardly sue when YOU volunteer the answers . you weren't tied up, or a gun was to your head? LOSER, the atty will be happy to take you money for nothing.

Cooley

Iyanla is a terrible counselor. She often escalates situations, argues with people she's supposed to be treating, shows biases, jumps to conclusions and then tries to gloss things over with sister girl sayings. I think she rarely helps people. MOst of the time she stirs up things and makes the people more traumatized.

I don't even like DMX and I think she was horrible to him and he was so open and vulnerable yet got no real help from Iyanla.

I thought last night with bob and sheree...Iyanla laughed with Bob and grinned in his face while yelling at Sheree. IT was ridiculous. Bob has a terrible disposition but was able to fool Iyanla. She acted like she wanted to date Bob and treat him gently while trying to embarass and break down Sheree. This woman is a terrible, terrible therapist.

But don't tell OPrah becuz she stans for Iyanla on Twitter.

casey

She did change gears in the middle of her interview ...she wasn't honest with him

casey

iyanla is a ratings goldmine...
Helping people ? More like exploiting them for her ego and ratings.
Oprah needs those numbers. Iyanda is not trained and is for the drama

casey

He is an ******* ....but iyanda hoodwinked him.

People need to wake up to her !

Not trained in anything....

South Beach

Typical "active" addict, it's always someone else's fault.

Yawdie Gyal

I hope, in a moment of sobriety (as rare as that may be) that DMX watches this .....

z162826

Leave this one alone "X". This footage will do more positive, than any movie you have ever acted in - and I'm not a fan of Oprah. God bless and get well soon. You should do gospel when you are ready to come back.

Elove

God bless X, that's a battle that few win. He needs support NOT to be criticized.

JDoors

Waaaa! Another drug abuser making excuses. Too bad all the blatant and obvious examples of how drugs screw you over won't stop people from ruining part of or all of their lives.

GODisJUDGE

Earl THEY WERE WRONG for USING you for RATINGS PRETENDING to help you while setting you up to look Bad. You Pray for them GOD KNOWS OPRAH needs JESUS HERSELF she got her Own issues So Does Ivanyla!! Let GOD use you Prayers to turn what they ( the enemy Meant for shame and GOD is turning it around for your Good.

customcalendars4u2

I'm confused what exactly is X's gripe? Those of us who know who he is and have followed his career in Rap & Movies early on know of his past erratic behavior caused by his drug addiction. It's obvious he was under the influence during the interview when he talks about Almost losing his mind because of the chronic use, but I can clearly see he's already Lost it! His son and the rest of his children by his Ex-wife have a right to go on and live their lives "FREE" of guilt over their fathers Never ending personal problems. They were forced to grow up in a household with a VIOLENT drug addict father and an enabling Mother who allowed this mental abuse so that she could have a comfortable (Material) lifestyle. This man has publicly humiliated his family time and time again with hundreds of tabloid Jumpoffs, multiple paternity suits (resulting in outside children), violence, arrests, depression, failed Rehab attempts and NO accountability... I say his son should BAN DMX from his life permanently; enough is ENOUGH!!