Angelyne

Faceplants Hard

4/22/2013 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

042213_angelyne_x17_v2

Hollywood pin-up legend Angelyne -- known as the original Paris Hilton (famous for being famous) -- has finally hit rock bottom ... tripping and falling HARD in Beverly Hills on Friday.

Don't worry ... she didn't appear to be injured -- and she actually looked pretty good for a person who just face-planted in front of the paparazzi.

And just in case you're thinking to yourself -- "Who the hell is Angelyne?" ... she was a fame-whoring, attention-starved socialite who got sorta famous back in the '80s for putting up a bunch of billboards of herself all over L.A..

She's not really a model ... or an actress ... and no one knows her real age ... but we do know she's a real trip.

cobrazombie

I have no idea who she is, but that video was pretty good.

KAJ528

No clue who she is, and I'm in my thirties - clearly, she's too old to be wearing that stupid outfit. What an idiot.

sugarpants

I work the streets of West hollywood... in a legal, repectful profession, for the last 10 years, btw, and believe me, I've seen Angelyne hundreds of times and she is quite the attention whore. 1958? Hah! In her dreams. I think she is about 63 in all sincerity. She's had a LOT of work done. She's not a mean person, I gather, but could be. She's quite the freak though to think that younger men are attracted to her. She looks like ****, really. But I gotta hand it to her, she's either original or thinks she's Stevie Nicks/Marilyn Monroe all rolled in one. She's quite arrogant.

thugzilla

Sometimes when people trip and fall it is kinda funny as.long as they don't get hurt. But why didn't the sorry bastard asking if she was ok crypto help her up?

Heather

Nice of you guys to try to help her up?

August

At least she has VIDEO PROOF to show her pill doctor that she needs another month's worth of OXYCONTIN....

August

Angelyne is a PROSTITUTE!

August

I thought SILLY-PUTTY bounced.....

black or white

dog sucker, i mean lover

me

I saw her in person 20 years ago in West Hollywood, and she looked to be over 60 THEN. I'm surprised she's still alive, frankly.

Corinna Atkinson

So sad, the cameras kept rolling yet no one bothered to help her?

Jimmy Stink Finger

And the cameraman was such a gentleman huh for helping the lady? Douche bag tool. Eat lead.

werd

"and no one knows her real age"
Google does... nice research guys..

Richard

Angelyne is an LA institution.

Richard

If she's really Renee Goldberg, her age is 75 this year.