Jim Jones

White Cops Harassed Me

... Because I'm Black

4/22/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0422-jim-jones-frisked-searched-tmzJim Jones claims he was the victim of racial profiling at Newark Airport last week -- when he was pulled over by 4 white cops, who ordered him out of the car while they searched the vehicle for drugs ... and TMZ has the pic.

A rep for the "We Fly High" rapper tells us ... Jones was at the airport Friday, waiting to pick up a friend (who asks Jim Jones to pick them up from the airport?) when he was approached by a police officer who told Jim he smelled weed coming from Jones' car.

You can see in the pic ... four cops surrounded Jones while he was ordered out of the car and told to place his hands on the trunk. The cops searched both Jim's person and his car.

Jim's rep tells us ... cops didn't find a single piece of the green stuff -- but still issued Jim a citation for driving without a license.

Jim's rep says the rapper is furious over the incident -- explaining, "He was searched for nothing more than racial profiling."

A rep for the NY/NJ Port Authority tells us ... they were unaware of the situation and are currently looking into it.

0426_cop_encounters_footer

Rich

It is Obamas world..lol Enjoy it while it lasts.

Bell

A rapper named "We fly high" on his way to the airport, surprised that he got pulled over? Really? Even I'm not surprised. I agree with the others, don't play the race card to try to get out of a ticket. You sound like a whiner

Ginger

Move to Washington where smoking weed is encouraged and legal!

take that

YAWN. And I'm the tooth fairy.

kitnplayn

How can you smell weed, when there is none? **** you pigs. You diminish the work of real police officers.

spliffsmommy

no..ya'll cant pull the race card no mo since obummer got his feets in da whitehouse..take responsibility for yr grief douchebag

Stella

Boring and ignorant, what a combo

smdt

My kids are half Mexican and half African American you can't tell they are half Mexican but I pray my kids never use that card. I will raise they are responsible for there actions only if it seems like they are being harassed because there race then we will look into the issue. Otherwise using the race card is tiring and old. Grow up.

Lisa SparX

not the cops' fault you're a "gangsta"

Paulina1982

This happens more often than u think..I've experiened it myself!!No live for Crooked Cops

Paulina1982

*Love*

diane

Boo f ing hoo......shut up

steve

The police are not dispatched by " color " to incidents! So, he can go find another excuse !

Az Heat

I'm so damn tired of blacks saying this sh!t!

Swedeslvr

So freaking sick of then"Race" card! Everytime blacks get in trouble they cry foul. So sop getting in trouble! You's bring it on your self! Can't wait Til a black cop pulls me over! I'll cry foul too.....HE PULLED ME OVER CUZ IM WHITE!!!