Khloe Kardashian

86'd from

'X Factor'

4/22/2013 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0422_khloe-k_CROSS_OUT
Khloe Kardashian
has been eliminated from "X Factor."

Fox released a statement moments ago, claiming Khloe will NOT be returning as a host for Season 3 ... but Mario Lopez will.

The network didn't give a reason for chopping Khloe, but said, "We really enjoyed working with her and wish her all the best in her future endeavors."  Translation:  Sayonara sucker!

We think they screwed up by making her read a teleprompter -- it was a total "deer-in-the-headlights" experience watching her struggle through the shows.

msteve

It's not very surprising since she sucked. There are so many journalism majors in need of jobs that actually went to school for this that they could have hired. This is a skill set that you don't acquire just from being famous. This is what's wrong with hollywood they just pluck someone famous and expect them to perform when they have no talent at that specific job.

Whatever

No one wants to see that shebeast on their tv...

Wow ...

Good call.

Majestik

Next up, momager sends in a cut and paste job to Harvey. "Khloe didn't get fired, she quit. Khloe will now become my sidekick ala Paul Schaeffer on my new talk show". Pfffftttt.

Marilyn

No talent, charm or poise!
Audience hates her too...

zzyzx

Don't blame the teleprompter, blame her lack of talent.

your not all that

AH AHA AHAHHAA AHAA AHA AHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAA...........lets hope this is the begining of the end for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL these whores.

Fred Farkel

I never watched the show but that video is appalling...

I am no fan of anything Kardashian but Khloe needs a hug...

Majestik

Anyone see the lastest pic up on Starpulse? They have Kimmykakes wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a see through lace top. Someone explain to me why her stomach hanging over her pants looks like nothing more than FAT aaaaand...her boobs are normal size again, WTF?

littlebitch

People shouldn't judge talent if they do not have a talent themself...

dick

Best...news...I...have...heard...all...day!!! (mocking Khloe)

hotpad

Of course she got the axe. She never failed to clean out the cookie platters and Ham and cheese trays in the greenroom. She ended up costing them around 1.7 million in snacks.

seashell4ever

I like her and I say to haters..try it yourself, then whine about it..Go do something in your life, its like, when you see someone basking in the sunshine, those who have been in the shade, just want to be nasty.

Fredsicles

I like khloe- kinda- but it was obvious she just doesn't have it. It takes talent to host.

2idiots

AHAHAHAHAHA! I dont think she can read! OMG what was THAT?!?!
Hey Squatch, you should try being a hairdresser like your dad!