Reese Witherspoon

These People Know Who I Am

4/22/2013 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0422_reese_matthew_GettyHours after news broke that she whipped out her celebrity card during her husband's DUI arrest, Reese Witherspoon posed for pics with Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Paulson at an event in NYC.

As TMZ previously reported, Witherspoon was busted for disorderly conduct in Atlanta after she mouthed off to an officer who was arresting her husband for DUI. During the incident, the officer reported that Reese told him, "You're about to find out who I am ... You are going to be on national news."

Reese has since apologized for the incident.

042213_witherspoon_splash_v2

0422_reese_Witherspoon_premiere_footer

Celeb Gossip Addict

I thought Matt gained all the weight back that he lost for that movie role? He really looks horrible.

JuanRambo

It don't matter who you are... Your husband was drunk & he was driving... Risking the lives of ours... I'm glad he was arrested... & you, too, bitch!

watson387

I'm so glad this pompous c!u-n!t is losing fans. She's an overrated, average looking, mediocre, inbred hillbillly entitled, raciast POS. She has flew under the radar but ask anyone that's worked with her, she has a superior attitude and is a VOCAL racyst. I'm glad she exposed her true self and the b!tch she truly is. Even in her publicist prepared apology she made excuses and her only concern was her douchebag husband. Suppose things were different and she and her kids were cruising along and suddenly smacked by a drunk driver? Would this behavior be acceptable? I'm onboard for the BOYCOTT REESE movement. Her movies are crap anyway and I can barely look at her plain, long chinned face for long.

Diane

Ugh! Just can't stand MM - he is just plain ugly. What do people see in him?????

tom p

matthew has turned into a total freak! What is up with him? Not of this species???

Frankenpussy

Matt looks like a freaking dork! Why do women think he is so good looking?????? Him and his BIG GIANT HEAD! Reese looks hot...

LittleBIt

No big deal girlfriend. You didnt do anything that bad. We know you are a sweet girl. Hey, we all have a few ****tails from time to time and sometimes ya just run into a little trouble. You are not a troublemaker and you dont have drug and alcohol problems. Just a bad night. Hold your head high Reese, no biggie honey. All the best. Luy ya.

Hamptonsdude

Just another "entitled" a$$hole. She's just a dumb actress...

J

What a way to brighten my Monday morning, thanks Reese...I am still laughing, this may last me until tomorrow. Just priceless

Weasel

Is that Liberace in a purple suit back from the dead?

Weasel

Who is that guy in the middle?

Did Liberace come back from the dead?

Truth

MATHEW IS GAAAAY... POINT BLANK. IF THE DUDE WAS BLACK AND BALD WE CALL HIM RUPAUL. #TRUTH!!

Questdelsangraal

Another spoiled Hollywood type who thinks throwing their name around is going to get them special favors or off the hook.

OH NO!

Holy ****, the two on the right look like wax figures.

bea

Really??? so your one of those girls!! Yeah, I totally lost respect, so much for the sweet southern gal she just proved to me she is a typically hollywood brat!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments