'Hunger Games' Star

They Killed Me Off ...

But I'm Still Making Bank

4/23/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

042213_levin_launch
"Hunger Games" star Leven Rambin got screwed out of all that sequel money -- thanks to the damn tracker jackers -- but got sweet revenge with a new gig ... that doesn't involve fighting off oversized wasps.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

LadyAriel

Did your pap not recognize Jim Parrack who has been on True Blood for 4 years standing next to a girl who had maybe 20 mins of on screen time in the Hunger Games. #fail

chubbs McBuff

How about a spoiler alert next time, TMZ? I haven't seen this movie yet but plan to soon.

Sarah

I wanna know why Jim Parrack from True Blood was completely ignored!!!

Carl

Shouldn't you have to be in a movie for more than 10 minutes to be considered a star?

Jen

How was she screwed out of being in the sequel? It shouldn't have been a surprise seeing as signing on as that character included being killed in the first movie. . . well, if they stayed true to the book- which they did. I don't know why I keep reading this website...

Anonymous

Jim Parrack should learn to stay out of the shot when he's hanging out with a woman that is NOT his wife!

Annie

When I saw this I though the story would be about Jim Parrack from True Blood. It was funny to have the Dlist star interview with Jim just standing in the background.

AMCfan

I'm ashamed at you TMZ! Your staff at the end of the interview calls her All My Children character half retarded! How cruel is that when people really do live with that illness every day. Very insensitive & rude! I was a TMZ fan - no more for me! You lost me with that comment.

Chris

She wil do fine...but i was more interested in the person next to her that's Jim Parrack (Hoyt Fortenberry) True Blood,,wish that he could ask him if he is coming back to the show...