'Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans

ARRESTED

Heroin & Assault

4/23/2013 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0423-jenelle-evans-keith-rogers-mug-shots-tmz
Jenelle Evans
is back behind bars -- the "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested in North Carolina today for possession of a BUNCH of heroin ... and is also accused of attacking her husband, TMZ has learned.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ ... cops discovered 12 bindles of heroin in Jenelle's possession when they arrived to her home following an alleged domestic dispute with her husband, Courtland Rogers.

FYI -- a bindle is commonly known as a small paper packet used for storing drugs.

According to the docs, Evans was also found to be illegally in possession of Percocet (a prescription painkiller) ... as well as plastic wrapping paper and a glass smoking pipe, which is considered illegal drug paraphernalia.

As for the assault charge, cops say Evans struck Rogers with a piece of furniture during a domestic dispute.

Rogers was arrested too -- cops say he assaulted Jenelle by "hitting her on the neck and striking her with a closed fist on her head."

Cops say Rogers was also in possession of heroin with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute ... and drug paraphernalia.  According to police, both Evans and Rogers denied possession of the heroin ... which is why they were both charged.

At the time of her arrest, 21-year-old Evans was also served with a warrant for failing to pay child support.

Evans has a history of legal problems -- she tested positive for marijuana and opiates while on probation ... and she was also involved in an epic girl-on-girl brawl in 2011.

0423_JENELLE_mugshot_footer

sharron

Jenelle Evans from teen mom 2 is a pathetic excuse for a mom.. she signed her rights over to her mom cause she "couldn't take care of Jace" but yet you have all this money to do drugs and have the time to go to jail.. you can be using that money for your son and the time to be spending it with him. She needs to grow up and take care of her damn kid.

V

Stupidest bitch ever. I just want to personally knock some damn sense into her head. I wonder what she lacked growing up from her mother. There is a reason her mother suffers so much bad karma with her daughter Janelle. Either way, her mom is redeeming whatever wrong she did by being a great grandmother. MTV needs to cut her ass off completely.

Megan

I'm so tired of seeing these headlines! She is doing nothing but using her platform to show negativity and be a bad influence to the millions of people who watch Teen Mom. MTV needs to take care of this situation and kick her off the show!

irish

Trash is as trash does.

Rsauce

To the ones who thought Janelle was doing good for herself or that she would change and become a decent person, I bet you're really liking this.

EasilyHard

Oh my gawd yall Her-on ?

holly

that girl needs locking up for good!!! a menis to society!!!

peggy

i really hope she get the help she needs this time...hopefully this is a her breaking point. It's time to stop the use of herion it's a killer....I been there I done that and I got the help I needed...and I"m so glad she did..I hope she does does...Good luck Jenelle

Kristine

When I was that age- if I was 16 and pregnant I would've gotten my *ss beat not a tv show. SMH

Mr. Grimm

I sincerely hope she can get the help that she needs to live a sober life. I guess you shouldn't take teen girls and put them on reality shows. You jewish guys lined your pockets and this girl got caught up into a lifestyle of addiction with nobody bothering to help her recover. I hope the producers are happy with themselves. You are disgusting pigs and money is your god.

Amber

How ironic. I just watched the most recent episode of "Teen Mom 2" (not that I'm proud I watched that trashy show) and watched this Jenelle girl complain and lament to her mother that she was broke, $60...0 over on her bank account, and was angry that she couldn't afford gas to see her son Jace more often. She then went on to say that she was "clean" from marijuana because she didn't have any money and the money she was making (how? I don't know) was used to pay gas/electric and not rent so she was in danger of being evicted. Interesting. Um... maybe you don't have any money because you're spending it on heroin, not on your gas/electric bills. Honestly. I want to go to MTV studios and ask these producers whose idea it was to create such trashy shows. These girls, especially Janelle and Farrah, are absolute trash. Just because you have a child, doesn't mean you are an adult and their immature behavior and poor decision-making skill speak volumes to that. MTV needs to stop exploiting these girls and they need to have their kids "really" taken away from them while they receive counseling and parenting classes and can prove that they are mature enough to care for a child. They can't even take care of themselves. It's absolutely horrendous! I don't usually watch "Teen Mom" or "16 & Pregnant" unless I catch a later showing at night when I can't sleep but every time I watch it, I want to reach into the TV and shake these girls. They are immature, selfish, self-centered, whiny, entitled, and ignorant brats who have zero business being on TV for young girls to see and should not have any child in their custody. Shame on them and shame on MTV. Go back to music-television or change your name to "Exploitation TV."

Krista tx

That bitch is wack as hell!! I haven't seen much of it but from what I have... She's pathetic!! Get on you **** trick and take care of that baby!

Heather

Shocker......

This girl is going to be dead within 5 years. She will never amount to anything.

lisa

Some people just need to be sterilized !

Tino Otineru

This girl is such a stupid little tramp and she has the nerve to cry when things go wrong for her. She brings the crap down around her head by doing whatever she wants without thinking about the consequences. and the crew she hangs around with are nothing but instigators. One pushes her into the other girl and when the fight starts all you hear is Ooo, Ooo, Ooo...Fu*cking blows my mind