Kate Middleton

Not All Famous Preggo Chicks Have to Be HUGE

4/23/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0423_kate_middleton_INF
If pregnant women were capable of jealousy, one would say Kim Kardashian and Jessica Simpson might be a little covetous of Kate Middleton's physique -- 'cause they're all due around the same time, and well, one of these things is not like the other.

The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Willows Primary School in Manchester, England yesterday ... and you could BARELY tell she was with fetus.

Kate's due to give birth to Prince William's baby in July ... the same time Kim K's due ... and Jessica is also expected to deliver kid #2 sometime around then.

0423_kim_jessica_PCN

Mumra the Ever Living

Just wait until you see Kimmie in a couple of months. With all that silicon and saline "padding" she's had inserted into her body, along with her natural propensity to be fat, she will balloon into a freaking whale in front of our eyes. It will not be a pretty sight, and that ass will never go away.
Wait until Bubba Gump gets a look at her in a couple of months - he won't be running to France - he'll be running to Antarctica.

Mandini76

This is ridiculous. Kate is 5'10" and has always been relatively slim, PLUS she had major morning sickness so severe she was hospitalized. The poor thing couldn't keep any food down!

Second, Jessica and Kim are much shorter (both around 5'2") and have a history of yo-yo dieting. Their bodies are going to hold on to every single calorie and convert it to fat.

I don't have any particular respect for these Kim and Jessica, but there is no way you can expect them to be as thin as Kate Middleton without serious starvation. Get real TMZ and stop putting up articles about pregnant women's weight.

Still in love with his ex-wife?

Wait. Kate is, what, 5'10" and pre-pregnancy had negative body fat. A long, lithe, athletic body type. The other two "examples" here are 5'2", petite, short-limbed, buxom body types. Opposites. It should also be noted that Jessica has shown good progress & restraint in her second pregnancy to manage here weight.

This is so not news, chauvinistic, and mean-spirited.

Alyssa

I never write on stuff like this, but this post is ridiculous!!! All those girls have very different body types. A man or a girl whos never been pregnant must have written this Post because anyone who has been knows every pregnancy is different. Kate is very skinny to begin with so she's not going to show as quickly. Jessica is on her 2nd pregnancy which you can't compare to anyone's 1st, you tend to show quicker. Kim is short, so she's going to show quicker as well. All the women in this picture are beautiful, let them be and stop comparing them to each other.

Bee

What a disturbing article... not to mention the comments that follow! The pregnant body is gorgeous; an incredible feat of humanity! When pregnant, I was THRILLED to see my belly growing big and round!! It is truly disturbing that people are praising a pregnant woman for "not looking pregnant at all"!!!! Why would "looking pregnant" be bad???!!!

all about the money

Thats the difference between the American way of excess eating and European healthy eating. Kate is probably still eating a balanced diet whereas Kim and even Jessica obviously are not.

mommyto1

You couldn't even tell I was pregnancy till I was 8 months. Some people show a lot, some dont. This is also Jessica's 2nd pregnancy in a kinda short time frame. So yeah, she is probably gonna show more.

Lisa

Wow. I am definitely envious. I hope I look like when I'm pregnant. But I have a feeling she is really disciplining herself not to gain excess weight. I don't think she is succumbing to cravings.

Keelin

Yes different bodies handle pregnancy differently, but Kate looks lovely compared to those heifers below her.

Cirrus Unicus

Yes, pregnant women are eating for two, but that does not mean that you can deep fry everything! The baby only needs so many calories! For both of mine, I pigged out: on fruit, cottage cheese, almonds, etc. I gained 45-50 lbs for each, but was back in my regular jeans in a month. And not from working out either. I beast fed my babies and stopped eating like a sow.

E

This article is really disgusting. Pregnancy affects everyone differently. Kate is naturally petite and Jessica and Kim are naturally curvy. Of course they J&K are gonna look bigger, they have bigger bodies to begin with. **** you tmz.

Watson1984

Comes down to class vs NO Class...

Damsel_in_Distress

Harvey should be ashamed of himself, as if a woman could determine how her body will carry a pregnancy. This is Jessica second child, one after another and Kim has always been full of bs/and figured.

Saby

I'm 5' 9" and I gained 53 lbs when I was pregnant, and I ate healthy. Yet I never came close to looking like Kim or Jessica. Stop blaming their weight on the fact that they are shorter than Kate. I've seen short women not blow up like balloons. Every pregnancy is different for every woman.

somechickadee

orrrrr Kate just knows how to dress her bump. Kim is too concerned with "high fashion" that she's forgetting how to find clothes that flatters her body. Jessica clearly has never given a crap about how she looks. she goes for the comfortable style..