Kim and Kanye

Face Homelessness

When Baby Is Born

4/23/2013 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0423-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-splash-house
Tough times have hit Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ... they may not have a roof over their heads to care for their newborn child.  The stark reality is ... they may be homeless.

Here's why the couple is in dire straits ...

- Kim's $5 million Beverly Hills home has been sold, and she needs to be out by Aug. 1.

- Kanye's $3.3 million Hollywood Hills house is about to be sold -- and he's already moved out.

- Contractors have ripped apart the couple's new Bel Air estate ... the one they bought in February for $9 million ... and there's NO WAY it'll be ready in time.

So what is a young, struggling couple to do?  They're considering the worst option for any couple ... the in-laws.  In this case, they may stay with the Queen of F***ing Everything until renovations are completed at the new digs.

But there's one more option they're seriously considering ... renting a crib for $50k a month.

The recession has been hard on everyone.

0109_celebrity_cribs_footer

StarryStarryNight

no way this pair will ever live together.

he'll live with riccardo in paris and she'll live back at the main whorehouse.

Jamey Hunter

Does anyone think they're actually going to live together? This relationship appears to have been on the rocks for months now.

LAPartyMcSage

Real homeless is when you ain't got a place to live or the money to get one. So that spin won't fly. Let's just say that they are between mega buck mansions.

cluesarethere

This is TMZ and Katrashians spin on why they can't move into their love nest....LMFAO.

The real story... Kanye despises her.

me

really tmz.........can you for 1 week, steer clear of the kardashian drama, the lohan drama and the beiber drama? 1 week. please.
and speaking of drama, your headlines are the queen of drama. homeless? really? you mock homeless people. sad

bevmax

What a stupid article - slow day, huh

Pudding Tang

I don't know, but what I do know. They'll be smelling up the neighborhood wherever they are.

the DQ

Boo-Hill.................who gives a poop

Promisedland007

Let me puke

Debs626

This story makes me want to puke!

Promisedland007

Ok, I'm back! Tmz please try and tone down your stories about the kartrashians please post what they pay u

aperture

Yeah...THAT'S the reason they won't be living together when the baby's born ;) wink, wink

jill

I doubt these 2 are even together any more?

EastCoastChopper

I really don't care as long as this new money trash does not move in to my digs...Here at the Oakwood Suites San Fernando yo!

getyalife

I do not even believe this story. Let them be.