Lil Scrappy

LOCKED UP

After Refusing Urine Test

4/23/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0423-lil-scrappy-mugLil Scrappy is a lil' jailbird -- the rapper-slash-reality star turned himself in to an ATL jail this morning after cops say he refused to submit to a court-ordered urine test ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... officials say Scrappy violated his probation back in March after a dispute over a pee test. According to court officials, Scrappy tried to turn in a urine sample that was cold to the touch and may have been tampered with ... and when asked to submit another cup, he refused.

The court eventually issued a warrant for his arrest ... and moments ago, the "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star turned himself in.

0423-lil-scrappy-arriving

On his way into the pokey, Scrap was photographed saying farewell to his fiancee Erica Dixon (seen above, holding hands) and his mother, Momma Dee ... who was already sporting a "Free Scrappy" shirt.

Naturally, the VH1 cameras captured the dramatic moment on tape.

0423-lil-scrappy-free-mom-1

steve

scrappy's mom is a whore and a media whore and she pimpin out her son

"Carlton"

1. Diddy – Net Worth: $580 million (up $80 million) 2. Jay-Z – Net Worth: $500 million (up $25 million) 3. Dr. Dre – Net Worth: $360 million (up $100 million) 4. Master P – Net Worth: $350 million (no change) 5. 50 Cent – Net Worth: $260 million (up $10 million) These Men Are Real Business Men! rapping doesn't really make them money it's Busniess dumb asses!

USA#1

This is what happens when you are an uneducated ghetto loser. Zero intelligence and a lack of any kind of common sense. Leave him behind bars and do society a favor.

Fani Dilth

The shirt should read PEE SCRAPPY instead of Free Scrappy.

super_bidi

Who the hell is little scrappy?

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Can you buy those ts?
Free Scrappy and free remy

spectator72

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I masturbate in Mexico smoke a joint my piss is cold .I speak 3 languages all on the first grade level and when I do drink beer I prefer Dos Equis."
Stay scrappy my friends

SistahSoul

Oh geez...

4reallikecomon

OK...THIS GUY IS GETTIN A LIL TOO OLD TO STILL BE CALLED LIL ANYBOBODY..TIME TO GROW UP DUKE....

yahhhh

lil *******

UNLEVINED HARVEY

mama gots some narrsty lookin knees

Andy

HA

yhood

Everyone has something ridiculous to say about Lil Scrappy but Todd Harrell of 3 doors down killed someone while driving drunk and is free on bond, so who has special treatment?! He should be 3 cells down from Lil Scrappy, whom by the way didn't kill someone and destroy an innocent persons life and family!!!

LaSean79

I find that some people say the most stupid things and think that they are speaking the truth! No one knows this man or where he came from much less how educated he is.I hope this young man continues to get his life together. I agree yhood some other in the entertainment industry have commited unspeakable crimes yet they are free to possibly commit another crime,yet an african american man refuse a drug test and he is classified as ignorant and ghetto?

Eric

http://www.reverbnation.com/visionaryintheflesh Support an Army Soldier from Alabama that recently returned from Afghanistan and trying to break into the music industry.I have a very unique style.Support a troop.Follow the link please!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments