Prince Jackson

I'm Not Into Bonding

With My Mom Right Now

4/23/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0422-prince-jackson-debbie-rowe-getty-tmz
Michael Jackson's 16-year-old son Prince Jackson is clearly into girls ... but NOT the grown woman who goes by "Mom" -- aka Debbie Rowe.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... although Prince's sister has developed what we're told is "an intense bond" with the woman who gave birth to her ... Prince has no curiosity or desire to develop a relationship with Rowe ... at least for now.

We're told it's not that he has beef with Rowe ... it's that establishing a relationship with her is not on his radar.  His 15-year-old sister Paris, on the other hand, now has a passion for nurturing a relationship with Rowe, and the 2 have spent a good deal of time together in the last few months.

Our sources say there's no conflict between Paris and Prince ... they just have different priorities.

As for Rowe, we're told she would absolutely like to have a relationship with Prince, but -- just the way it happened with Paris -- she wants it to develop naturally ... when Prince is ready.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

Which is Prince?

OH NO!

He is busy bonding with FOOD. Mom can wait.

Mick

Prince has a biological mother?!? They're not sent from Neverland.

Soiled Midget Panties

Huh, I thought Micheal was their mother...

ChinLee3

Sure can see where he gets his stunning good looks from.

cobrazombie

Is that Hulk Hogan on the right?

Jackie

I get why Paris might want a relationship with Debbie...she's a teenage girl..that's when you need a mom the most. Paris was also VERY close with her dad. I remember someone saying Michael couldn't leave the room with her saying "I love you Daddy"....so you know his death probably hit her a little harder. I also get why Prince wouldn't want to hang out with Debbie.

Celeb Gossip Addict

To each his own. Personally I'm over this story.

mj fan forever

She would absolutely like to have a relrelationship with Prince's inheritance. for sure!!! Just like she is doing with Paris. The ONLY reason she came forward is just because Michael Jackson is not here now to protect his children from the vultures like her which play kind people before blackmailing after. So it's only positive that Prince does not what to have to do with her, but who knows how much it can last, now that Michael is not here they have nobody interested enough to protect them. Bad situation for them, but surely a very comfortable situation for all the leeches like this opportunist!!!

dyls_E

hopefully his sister and new girlfriend can teach him some style tips, he looks like he is straight out of a 90's sandpit

LDB

he looks high

Marilyn

They are all freaks.

What I Think

At least bond with Debbie Rowe aka The Incubator.

What I Think

I still think Porky Pig was Prince's father.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments