Reese Witherspoon

In Handcuffs

Police Video

4/23/2013 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

042313_witherspoon_waga_launch
Video footage has just surfaced showing Reese Witherspoon in handcuffs moments after her "Do-you-know-my-name" arrest on Friday.

The video shows Reese being led out of a police cruiser in cuffs, then uncuffed and taken inside the police station for booking. She appears calm and cooperative. FOX5 in Atlanta published the video first.

As we reported, Reese was arrested early Friday morning for disorderly conduct ... while her husband Jim Toth was being arrested for DUI. According to police, Reese had gotten worked up while trying to defend her husband.

According to the police report Reese told the officer, "You're about to find out who I am ... You are going to be on national news."

She released a statement Sunday saying she was "deeply embarrassed" by what she had said and had one drink too many.

Jordan

If you just shut up it is so easy to get out of any traffic violation.

Laura

How the mighty have fallen.

Martina

My niece Ephiphany Rodrigues died along with my sister Jennifer after being struck by a drunk driver. This woman, along with her abusive husband could have caused a car crash and killed people. She and her husband should at the very least lose their licenses. I would argue they should be in jail. Her cavalier attitude is the reason why people don't take drunk driving seriously. How many more innocent people have to die before people like Reese realize the suffering they are causing?

Ace

Amazing how sober you get when the cuffs go on.

Dave H

Embarrassed my ass. She'll be on SNL doing skits about "do you know who I am?" within a month. No such thing as bad press for these people. Her lawyers will let hubby walk with a small fine and a warning and she'll cash in. Since she wasn't driving, she can turn this into gold coin$.

J

That looks like a Georgia State Patrol officer and patrol car to me.

rob

She seemed like she has been in handcuffs before, closer to some bedposts.

Big Momma

disgusting. now I KNOW WHO YOU ARE and i don't give a crap, other than pray you don't hurt anyone let alone your own kids. really, drinking brings out the truth in people...and i'm guessing we are probably seeing the real reese, entitled and self aabsorbed. you are a creep.

Jay W.

Sexy little 5'1" spinner. He should have left her in handcuffs.

Pudding Tang

BIG DEAL, It's a rite of passage for celebutards these days.

Ryan B.

"You're about to find out who I am ... You are going to be on national news."

I have to give her props for perfectly predicting the future.

Vote2012

Sweet home Alabama goes to jail.

Drew Hall

Nothing but a aging actress...

Andrew

Georgia State Patrol. Not Atlanta Police

Janis

career suicide..ha ha ha ha

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments