Sharon Osbourne Speaks

Ozzy's Booze Not News ...

But Pills Were A Shock

4/23/2013 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

042313_osbourne_talk_launch
Sharon Osbourne
says she's devastated by Ozzy's relapse ... she knew he was back on the booze, but not the pills ... but she wanted to make one thing clear ... they're NOT getting divorced.

Sharon opened up about walking out on Ozzy on "The Talk" today.

Sharon laid down a threat ... what she'll do if Ozzy screws up again.

As Sharon was spilling the beans, Ozzy blew into Brisbane, Australia -- he's touring Down Under -- sporting a bowler hat and a big, sober smile ...

0423-ozzy-osbourne-splash

James R. - Los Angeles

It kinda makes you wanna bite the heads off of birds, huh, Sharon?

sh

Good luck, you two kids!

tresh

Awww, I love the Osbournes! I hope Ozzy stays clean this time!

Buddy The Elf

Sharon's plastic face barely moves.
I have GI Joe's from childhood that are more lifelike.

Jay W.

She needs to manage the money. Divorce would be foolish. With their wealth they can live separate lives very comfortably anyhow.

mrharrybawls2012

Hearing Sharon speak makes my toes curl. This is a woman who lived off of Ozzy Osbourne as he toured in the 80s and 90s and got drunk and did drugs on a daily basis..And what did she do? .....Nothing. Why? Because she was making a boat load of money and times were good. It was more important to her to buy that new fur coat than the health of her "puppet" husband. Now, Ozzy can barely talk he is so brain damaged and she is threatening to leave him. She is a despicable woman with no morals whose only god is $. To Hell with her.

Mel

Sharon keep YOUR business to YOURSELF!!! We don't care! Honestly you are insufferable!!!

murray

Who cares?

Laura

Sharon's transparency is so refreshing. I hope they make it.

Phreaky

I sure hope they work it out. I can't imagine them not being together. You can do it, guys!

Roman Moroni

Way to go Sharon! You always have & will rock!

whateveryou

Whatever else you can say about Sharon, I do think she loves Ozzy. If you notice during their reality show she seem to actually be keeping an eye on him at times. You don't watch someone that closely unless you love them.It's the same thing I've seen with some elderly couples. A long standing concern & real care & respect for the other person. No way she'd spend her time worried about what he's doing etc. unless she really cared for him. I'm not a fan of Sharon, but I don't doubt she loves him.

Itoldu

If you read Ozzie's book, he gives most of the credit for Black Sabbath's success to Sharon & her managerial skills.
Sharon's a smart cookie& I hope things work out for them both.

myopinion

I love Ozzy!!!!

Alan Carver

Of course Sharon is not leaving Ozzy ... you know damn good and well that there is pre-nup in place and she would leave/divorce she'd get screwed out of millions. While she is an incompetent mother and loud-mouth/piece for whatever crap she feels she needs to talk about on the talk, she is a smart business woman and that is about it, Otherwise she is just a huge waste of space and time!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments