Clint Eastwood's Wife

Enters REHAB

for Depression & Anxiety

4/25/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-clint-eastwood-dina-getty
Clint Eastwood's wife Dina has checked herself into rehab for help with depression and anxiety ... TMZ has learned.

Dina, who stars in her own reality show with Clint's daughter Francesca -- "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" -- entered an exclusive facility in Arizona ... sources close to the family tell us.

We're told she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.

Clint and Dina have been married since 1996 and have a 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, who also stars in the reality show.

Clint is no stranger to the treatment facility circuit - He's a major donor to a hospital in Monterey, CA ... which named its youth program after him. The program specializes in teen drug, alcohol and mental health issues.

We've reached out to the Eastwood family -- so far no comment.

LISA

That's too bad, but I'm glad she is getting help. Anxiety and depression is horrible and can be quite debilitating ... I wish her all the best.

Edwood

She's depressed because she has to sleep with 80year old Clint. Ha!

KicksandGiggles

Give me a break. WTF does this millionare's wife have to be depressed about? Tell her to live in the real world without millionare $$$ and then tell me about real problems. Then I could give her a wink of sympathy.

truthteller

So distressing all that designer gear , huge mansion, not havin to work , millions in the bank, cellar full of the best plonk,luxury holidays, personal assistants,chefs,hairdressers,makeup artists.feel ever so sorry for her !!!NOT!!!!

The Universe

Another victim of the reality show curse this woman just wanted to be a household name like the Kardashians but it backfired.

Lily Daisy

My guess is thai Dina is at an age where she wants/needs to go out in the world and live her life, while Clint, let's face it, is more of an age where he needs a wife around and available. I'm sure she'll get the help she needs and I'm sorry they are having problems so late in the game.

Ginger

He's cheating again

Greg

If I had to relive his infamous appearance at the Republican Convention, I'd be depressed also.

Lady_ELLE

With all of his craziness... I can see how that stress may have taken her over the edge.

Praying for her!

Compassion

When will these people learn that going on a reality show about your lives distroys families and marriages? It never brings what people think it will. Unless your marriage is truly "unbreakable", don't go on a reality show!

Jamey Hunter

Stop putting yourself out there for reality television and you won't have depression and anxiety--you'll have a life!

Me

I almost feel sorry for Clint, having an attention-whoring wife and child on useless/trashy/void real TV mustn't be great to anyone peace of mind.

LISA

I’m not sure why so many people don’t believe there are private in-patient treatment centres for anxiety, depression and other mental health issues/illnesses. Anxiety and depression are often co-existing disorders.

I did a google search and found two places that seem appropriate (and expensive): 1) Meadows’ Panic and Anxiety Program; 2) Sierra Tucson (both a Special Hospital and a Behavioral Health Residential Treatment Center). Both places are in Arizona and have in-patient treatment programs for anxiety, depression and many other issues, including substance abuse and addiction. I’m sure there are more, but finding these so quickly and easily makes it apparent such places do exist in the US. Their web-site addys are below:

greatneck

$$$$$$old man syndrome, poop happens. Reality check, move on...

EastCoastChopper

Memo to chicks: If you hang around Don Johnson or Clint Eastwood you might develop chronic depression & a anxiety! If you need an example, Sandra Locke, one of the most superb actors Hollywood has ever seen - and one of the most beautiful - is now a train wreck.