Ed Norton

Smacked My Camera

Says Alleged Ed Norton Look-alike

4/24/2013 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424_aladino_ed_norton_getty
Ed Norton
has been accused of smacking an Ed Norton "look-alike" on the streets of New York ... and the whole thing was caught on tape, TMZ has learned.

Here's the 411 -- Norton was walking down the street yesterday when he was approached by Alain Bin Naim -- a self-described celebrity interviewer with his own public access TV show in Manhattan.

Alain -- who goes by the name "Aladino" -- was following Norton down the street with a camera ... when he asked, "People are saying you look like me ... is that true?"

Norton, clearly annoyed by the situation, responded -- "Get away from me" ... and that's when he smacked Aladino's camera.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Aladino went to the hospital, claiming he had an injured hand ... and eventually called the NYPD to file a complaint against the actor.

Sources tell us Aladino didn't have any serious injuries -- but he did ask for a splint for his hand.

But don't expect Norton to end up behind bars over the incident ... we're told cops don't believe there's enough evidence to go after the actor.

We reached out to Norton for comment -- so far, no word back.

Mrugowsky

This f*ckhead and folks like him suck the fun out of being a celebrity. Even asking for an autograph out of nowhere is bad enough.

mr.howell

This creep doesn't even look like Norton and he got what he deserved!..he's fugly!..Norton should have knocked him to the ground!..and broke his camera over the idiot's head!..lol!.

SomebodyWhoKnows

People! can you actually READ????? It says that Aladino asked : "people are saying you look like me. Is it true?" He dosnt say "I look like you Norton". So why the hell so much anger on here? And it is jurnalist/paparazzo job to follow celebrities,becasue this is what you people want to hear about. But than what you do is just bi#$% about paparazzis... See the story from both sides please.

Dave H

A few years ago I gained very very minor celebrity status for a few months while working in radio in St. Louis. You'd be stunned at how people think you are suddenly accessible 24/7 and you shouldn't have any personal life. I had complete strangers walk up to me and insist on photos with them, people showing up at my house, letters asking for money and favors, on and on. And I was just a local guy. I can't even begin to imagine what these big name people put up with. it should be illegal to hound them like this. I was at my rope's end after just a few weeks with a tiny little following. It's the main reason I quit.

Mickeylee

If the photographer was close enough to be smacked than he deserved it...back the hell off!

Katie

Ed Norton looks hot in that picture... The other dude on the other hand, WTF? He looks nothing like him!
Obviously he's just faking being hurt, too. Freakin' wannabes!!

Spicy mag

This weasel went to the hospital for a slapped hand. Someone should get in this guys face with a camera without asking and see how he likes it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3