Bieber's Neighborhood

Targeted For Reality TV

4/24/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0423-oaks-calabasas-bieber-barker-kardashian-moakler
Justin Bieber and his many famous neighbors must be furious beyond words ... because a reality TV producer is trying to shoot a show inside their gated, guarded community, to show how the rich and famous REALLY live.

TMZ has learned ... the rich & famous residents of "The Oaks" in Calabasas, CA received a newsletter informing them about a "fresh, new docu-series with the working title of 'Calabasas 91302.'"

FYI -- The Oaks is home to a TON of stars ... including Bieber, Travis Barker, Romeo, Kourtney Kardashian, Shanna Moakler, Keyshawn Johnson, Mitch Richmond, the Jackson Family and many others.

In the letter to residents, the producer reveals the goal of the show -- to give viewers "an inside look at the true Calabasas life and all that it entails" ... which includes fancy cars, competitive families, and spending, spending, spending.

It's a safe bet ... the producer will view footage of The Biebs and other celebs as a big bonus, but we're hearing it's not sitting well with residents, and a big fight appears to be brewing.

The producer says he's still looking to cast 4 to 5 families -- and even reminded the neighborhood, "Calabasas was the stage several years ago for MTV's 'The Newlyweds' starring Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey."

... And we all know how that turned out.

0228_celebrity_homes_cribs_footer

Mr. Grimm

These people do nothing to fix the economy and now they are complaining about being exposed for who they really are. I think it is great. One percenters take care of their own and leave us to fend for ourselves in a dead economy. They don't deserve privacy. If I had money I wouldn't just give to some charity I would take matters into my own hands and get some of these people off the streets. No 20 bedroom house id just live in an average sized house and help people. The one perecenters would never do such a thing and now reality tv will expose you.

Jody

The HOA could put a stop to this quick if they wanted to. I don't know how gated neighborhoods work out there, but where I live, the press is not allowed in period.

KayQ

Atleast half those people have already been on reality shows so why would they be mad now???

stupid

why not go to congo and show how miserable people are living there. may be it would change something in the word. we all know how rich people live

Lily

doesn't the Jackson family live in Encino?

what789

The MAIN reason behind this show would be Justin Bieber! Even tho he's rarely even there.

KAi

Why is it labeled "Bieber's Neighborhood"? Other "more" famous and better deserving celebrities lived in the Calabasas community before that stuck-up, overrated, ego-driven phony pulled in with his white trash trailer and setup shop. I am sick of hearing about every PR stunt he does, and I'm just sick of him PERIOD!!! GO BACK TO CANADA, ehh!

FlamingoNut

It'll never happen.

Oaksneighbor

The email that went out to the neighborhood was completely unprofessional. Claims that the producer wants to remain anonymous in the interest of fairness in the casting process. So without a known producer or reputable production company, a solicitation is made for photos and bios on children and their families. Submissions should be made through email. All you need to call yourself a producer in Calabasas is an email account.

Amy

Just what we don't need. Another "reality" show. But anything to disrupt the lives of some of these a s s h o l e s, I'm all for.

Crackhead

Kourtney Kardashian and Shanna Moakler are not stars. If you mean Michael Jackson's parents and kids when you say, "the Jackson Family", they are not stars either. Jeez, with such goofy definitions of stardom, I could be a star.

Truth

GOOD!! F*CK THAT LIL PUNK BITCH BIEBER... CUZ THIS IS HOW THE UNTALENTED LIP SYNCER AND HIS HOUSE SQUATTERS TREATS HIS NEIGHBORS. #TRUTH!!

Carl

Aren't these communities really just glorified homeowners associations? You can't even paint your house without HOA permission. I would think residents could vote to prevent this if they want.

The Man They Call Louis

Nobody wants to watch that crap, "Waa...I'm so rich I dunno what to do with myself..waaa!!..."

Haroldya