Shauna Sand

Accuses Lindsay's Friend

Of Sexual Battery

4/24/2013 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-shauna-sand-tmz
Shauna Sand
-- the former wife of Lorenzo Lamas -- has just filed a sexual battery lawsuit against a man who once accused Lindsay Lohan of theft.

According to the lawsuit ... Shauna was hired as Sam Magid's personal assistant for somewhere between $10k and $20k a month.  According to the suit, back in October, on her first day at work, Shauna went to pick up food for Magid and his guests and when she got to his house with the vittles ... he allegedly grabbed her breasts and demanded that she have sex with him.

Shauna claims she struggled as she rejected his demands.  She claims he then threw money at her and ordered her to leave his house.

She claims he continued the alleged harassment by sending her text messages ... threatening her.

Magid has a Lindsay Lohan connection.  She went to his house and partied for several days in August of last year.  On a night Lindsay was there, $100,000 of watches and sunglasses were allegedly stolen from the house and Lindsay was named as a suspect.  Magid -- who was a long-standing friend of Lohan's -- later recanted the story and said nothing was taken.

We could not reach Magid for comment.

awards

WTF? FFS! FMTT! Shauna Sand is soooo much more talented than Lindsay, eh?

She has the Star Role in a Feature Film! Who knew? And she looks sooooo much younger than Lindsay too!

Google Shauna Sand Naked and you will open a Treasure Chest, eh?

tellmeaboutit

Well, I imagine her usual "position" is on her back, but I have to say I think she's probably just as credible as Blohan herself. He must have a penchant for low down and gross.

Sam

help this young woman

5:21 PM PT -- A rep for the D.A.'s office tells TMZ ... "The District Attorney's Office received no evidence that any jewelry, including watches, was taken."

"The evidence presented to us ... was valued at $6,400 and included $3,000 in cash, four pairs of sunglasses, an iPod and keys to two cars and a house."

6 hours ago

________________________________________

Hey Help, stick to what you know.................NOTHING

Reg

Seamus I miss you!!!

Reg

Hello is it just me here???

LK

SENDING OUT S.O.S. LOL Zzzzzzz

KAJ528

No idea who this woman is, but when I saw the picture I assumed she was a former pirn star still trying to stay relevant. She's pretty trashy looking, whoever she is.

LK

NITE REG ,
TIME 2 SAY G'BYE !!!! LOL
Zzzzzzzzz ........

~catty~

It's not too tough to picture ole Linds being buddies with this chick...they sort of resemble one another and seem to have the same moral standards. Just sayin'......the lot of them (Linds, Shauna and Magid) seem like low-life losers who would lawyer-up and jump at any opportunity to acquire free-bees ($$, drugs, plastic surgery, s.e.x...)however they can. 👎

Its Nikki Bitches

Dayz_Nites‏@Dayz_Nites38m
@claushjelmbak You're not a bad person just misguided.You're being fed BS by LL's dad, he's manipulating you & wants to control LL for $$$

Retweeted by claus hjelmbak
Hide conversation Reply
Retweet

Favorite

1 Retweet

3:00 AM - 25 Apr 13 · Details

Tweet text

Reply to @Dayz_Nites @ClausHjelmbak

Image will appear as a link

claus hjelmbak‏@ClausHjelmbak29m
@Dayz_Nites sweet her dad is a good man , AND im not stupid ! oh and there is no money in LL stories ..none

claus hjelmbak‏@ClausHjelmbak26m
@Dayz_Nites im not being fed anything by anyone , trust me been in showbiz for years !

Its Nikki Bitches

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dayz_Nites‏@Dayz_Nites
@daxholt @charleslat Why link Lindsay to a story that's NOT about her and will upset her? she's freaking fragile! you should be ashamed

Retweet

Favorite

5:46 PM - 24 Apr 13

Its Nikki Bitches

SEVEN more days till the JUNKIE Lying Lindsay Lohan has to check herself into rehab

She's going to freak out, kicking and screaming, cause the junkie wants to do her drugs.

Lying Lindsay is not going to be able to handle rehab and getting clean. She's out EVERY night drinking and doing drugs

Roxxilla

Hi Regina! I follow the H8turds posts because I think you all are hilarious! Did Hannah and Seamus make up? They are both so valuable to the Blohan comments board for very different reasons - I would hate to see them leave over something like a mere difference of opinions...

Roxxilla

Gawd, the whole Blohan/turbanator thing is just so disgusting. It's just so...sleazy with a capital S. And what the hell do the turbanators get out of it??? Bragging rights? "So, I hooked up with an Oscar-winning actr- oh, wait, uh... I mean I hooked up with a Grammy-winning musi- oh, ummm... Ok, fvck it! So I bought myself a has-been, drug-addled, polymorphous perverse former celebrity. But her mom did give me a good deal. She even offered to reduce the price and join in on a two-for-one special, but I refused. Even I won't stoop to that level, man."

Scott in Wisconsin

How stupid can you be, Shauna. Someone hires you for 10-20k a month and you don't expect sex is involved?