Gene Simmons

I Want My Kids

Outta My House

4/26/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042513_gene_simmons_launch
Who wants to be the children of Gene Simmons?  The answer is absolutely everyone, because when Gene gets sick of his kids freeloading at home, he gets them out by buying them their own crib.

Gene's wife Shannon has been house hunting -- checking out this nice $2 million fixer-upper in Sherman Oaks (below) Sunday.

0425_gene_simmons_sherman_oaks_house_launch_asset
Apparently the digs aren't suitable for 24-year-old Nick and 20-year-old Sophie ... so the search continues.

static

The less you know about your rock heroes the better Gene is a prime example.

FlamingoNut

I can't believe you guys attached a video from an old show. Wasn't that clip from like 2 years ago? Lame...

buxxy

Hmmm, I smell spin-off....the two little childrens living together..wouldn't that be so hilarious to watch??? ;o/ Anything that Gene is involved in usually means it's associated with making money.....

boltman83

Wtf is a 2 million dollar fixer upper...@ 2 mil that s.hit should be perfect...more dollars than sense

Alan

What kind of looser airs their personal dirty laundry in public? If you want your kids out just do it and quit whining in public. And do something about that ridiculous hair!

Jamey Hunter

Another product of the entitlement generation. He's going to be supporting his little losers for the rest of his life. Next comes the bail money and legal fees.

KicksandGiggles

Neither kid has a glimmer of self respect. Even if I could only afford a tent, it would be mine from my own labor. WTF is wrong with these people? Spoiled useless brats!!!

Miqy

Gene should just give a million to each kid and tell them this all you get, For the house, for the taxes, for the bills and for the insurance, because you two are grown-ups and it's time to take personal and financial responsibilty. And of course mom has to approve of the house.

WiddoMouse

Sophie is really a beautiful young woman.

ccp

Get him a ****ty house with a big backyard and deal with it **** head

Elle

Simmons is an intelligent self made businessman who would want his children to be independent. The show is one thing. What actually goes on in the family when the cameras are gone is something else.

August

Since Gene's kids are not talented or good looking... looks like daddy will be supporting them for life....

all about the money

"BTW, as for why the 3,800-sq.-ft. house wasn't right ... the yard just wasn't big enough for their dogs."
Spoiled rotten kids. What Gene should do is find a one room efficiency across from a park. Teach his brats a little humility.

maria

I used to watch the show, and the "kids" are actually good kids with big hearts, so if it's about the dogs needing more room, that's an important issue IMO, and it's not about them.

Athina

I help my kids out whenever I can and I would buy them houses too if I had the money. If they are loving and good kids, why not? They're a part of you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments