Gene Simmons

I Want My Kids

Outta My House

4/26/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042513_gene_simmons_launch
Who wants to be the children of Gene Simmons?  The answer is absolutely everyone, because when Gene gets sick of his kids freeloading at home, he gets them out by buying them their own crib.

Gene's wife Shannon has been house hunting -- checking out this nice $2 million fixer-upper in Sherman Oaks (below) Sunday.

0425_gene_simmons_sherman_oaks_house_launch_asset
Apparently the digs aren't suitable for 24-year-old Nick and 20-year-old Sophie ... so the search continues.

BTW, as for why the 3,800-sq.-ft. house wasn't right ... the yard just wasn't big enough for their dogs.

IwuvTMZ

What a grump!

Ravenx

Are you kidding me? **** the dogs, what a beautiful free house. Spoiled brats!

Phreaky

If you watch his show and see the way he deals with money, I would not be surprised if we learned he is a billionaire someday. I'm sure he can afford a few houses for his kids.

LDB

lucky kids

HillbillyHell

Sophie = smokin hot

patches

if they don't want the House he can always Give it to me I'll be more then happy to move in there... What a Beautiful Home and I agree the Kids are spoiled but then Look who their Father is???

twinsies

this is what happens when you raise the kids to be entitled, arrogant spoiled brats.

PhilipMarkum

I so wouldn't want my daddy and mommy buying me a home to live in like I'm some sort of loser. Those two are spoiled brats. Liked 'em on their reality show a little bit, but now think they're moochers who need parents to support them well into adulthood.

smurfya

Of all the reality families his kids seem the most normal.

Mee

INSTEAD OF PUTTING THEM IN A NICE "CAGE" fire the GARDENERS AND MAIDS so they can learn somekind of a trade.

The Big Bowowski

Rich people problems

sistaelle

why not buy 2 for a mill each so they can have their own homes?? who wants to live with their siblings?

Flatline

Ok who's going to say that Gene's son looks like the Boston bombing suspect?

Your S&M Girlfriend

mmm hmmm. After you pimp them out for $$ for your reality show. Honestly I don't understand why they would want to live in the same house where they have to look at the freak you have become 24/7. What's up with that black hair nest on top of your head? No matter how much surgery or how many cheap wigs you have you're still a bald old man Gene. Give it up and embrace your senior age.

Catherine

Poor spoiled RICH KIDS, have no clue how hard the world can be and should be ashamed of them self. I wish I had a Dad who cared enough to buy me a place. I'd be greatful to take a fixer upper and say Thank you. Not snub my nose at them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments