Gwyneth Paltrow

Most Beautiful Woman

If You Don't Count ...

4/26/2013 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

042413_gwen_launch
Gwyneth Paltrow is now the "World's Most Beautiful Woman" ... and while we might not agree with the pick -- okay, definitely don't -- we also think GP doesn't deserve all the blame for jacking the title.

Some, but not all.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Chuck

GP stands for Giant Pain...which Paltrow has become. People mag is now officially a joke. I won't even buy it to pass the time, aimlessly, on a plane flight anymore.

Mee

THE VOTERS MUST HAVE BEEN IMPAIRED FOR SURE ! NO offense but the truth will set you FREE

YouDontSay

Who cares? They always pick some gay looking guy that women dont find attractive.

Truth

BITCH JUST HAS THE BEST DAMN PUBLICIST... WE ALL KNOW THE C*NT IS THE MOST HATED PSEUDO CELEB ON THE PLANET (AS VOTED BY THE PEOPLE AS OPPOSED TO PEOPLE MAG WHO THINKS THEY'RE REPRESENTIN BUT ACTUALLY ARE A FEW FUGLY GAY DUDES IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM), JUST SAYIN... #TRUTH!!

paul a.

GP is very pretty and I'm a fan of her work but there are a plethora of more suitable candidates out there. Ive always suspected ulterior motives behind People's most beautiful woman/man lists. Thanks for exposing it TMZ

paul a.

Oh and by the way, the most beautiful woman in the world is my wife!
(ps. she checks out my TMZ comments from time to time so this one is just in case....)

Spicy mag

I'd hit it.

Cricket

Gwyneth is pretty, but it isn't 1997 anymore. Let me guess, Brad Pitt will be sexist man this year. Why not The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate as most beautiful woman.?

Lissy7

Wow that annoys me. Tmz has no class, which is one of the traits that gwyneth has that those other girls do not have. She is a mother and older than most of the checks they showed in the clips and she has more grace than all of them combined. And she can actually act! And sing! So ha!! Douchers

Lissy7

Chicks not checks**

buggaz

She's an idiot.

kaz

While she isn't the most beautiful I do think she is really good looking and has aged well.

cobrazombie

Can't stand her face, nasally voice or acting. Who did she pay off or **** for that title?

Fredsicles

If OctoKim was picked (never gonna happen) TMZ would probably promote the crap out of People's Most B.

Minnetonka40

There is not just "one" most beautiful woman. Give me a break!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments