Myrtle Manor

'3 Beers & 4 Shots'

4/26/2013 6:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0426_myrtle_manor_article

update_bar
8:28 AM PT --
Amanda was released on $1,229.50 bond, and is due in court May 27.

0314_divider_graphic
Amanda Adams
, one of the stars of the TLC trailer park reality show "Welcome to Myrtle Manor," was arrested early this morning in Myrtle Beach, SC on suspicion of DUI ... after she allegedly crashed her car head-on into an electric pole.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, cops discovered Adams' mangled black Jeep Wrangler ... right near a downed electric pole ... around 4:27 AM.

The responding officer reportedly approached Adams and asked how much she had been drinking -- to which she responded, "three beers and four shots."

According to the police report, Adams' took a breathalyzer test ... and blew a whopping .20 -- more than TWICE the legal limit in South Carolina.

Adams -- a self described "turtle hunting redneck" who works in a hot dog food truck -- was hauled to a nearby jail ... and according to the police website, she's still in custody.

0131_dui_mugshot_footer

bert

Does anyone watch this show?

Just me

This show is my guilty pleasure. It CRACKS me up.

total scrotal implosion

Stupid TRASH coulda killed somebody innocent hope she never gets out!

Cricket

Great. Another program showcasing drunken idiots. I was afraid they had run out of ideas.

Tiffany

This is normal behaviour for Myrtle Beach, it truly is the redneck riviera and funny as hell to go there and watch the crazy stuff except certain spots where you will get shot at.

taw4178

I thought she was pretty funny on the show. And I live in the south

Silenteyesee

If you have seen the show this is no surprise

Dublin2016

White trash hooker!

Compassion

I have no idea who this dweeb even is? Maybe I'm getting old, but it's amazing to me how all these people who have absolutely no talent, are now considered "stars" and worthy of making national "news", just because they have appeared on some hick reality show. Dumbing down of our society and just plain lame.

AllMe

surprised?

Caleigh

I watch this show because, well I got nothing else going on and yup this chick loves to, and is drunk a lot. Its a silly stupid crazy somewhat staged show. plus I LOVE to watch people make fools out of themselves!!

mark

anyone interested in watching the new reality show i'm creating called, "so you think you can survive a shark attack?!"? it'll involve all the human filth collected from other reality shows- the criminals of "teen mom" to the hilarious surgical disasters of "real housewives of who-gives-a-sh$t" to the screaming pigs on "big brother", the kardashian family of degenerate pig manure and more!

if that reality show doesn't pan out I've got another idea called, "celebrity shooting target". both are self-explanatory and should hopefully end the entertainment world's fascination with dimwitted, pseudo-celebrities for good.

Kay

Being on the television show that shows the world how to truly stupid you are makes you a star give me a break!When the shows are over they are not even considered white trash with money!

peenuts

I watch the show and I like it. Another dumb choice and glad no one hurt. Eow how do you walk away from that?! Oh eell best of luck. Got my own **** to unravel today.

Paulina1982

Trashy white girl what's New?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments