Tom Brokaw Blasts Lindsay

YOU RUINED

White House Correspondents' Dinner

4/26/2013 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
DESTROYED any shred of dignity the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner had left ... and now it's nothing more than a joke ... this according to Tom Brokaw.

The legendary newsman blasted the dinner during an interview with Politico -- saying the standards for the once-respected event have fallen so low, his daughter's junior prom has more dignity.

FYI -- Lohan was a guest of Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren at last year's event ... where booze flows freely and Beltway nerds routinely bring show-offy stars as plus-ones.

Brokaw says he's so pissed at the downfall of the event, he won't ever attend again.

However, there was one wild and crazy celebrity appearance that he actually enjoyed -- wait'll ya hear who it is.

0426_lindsay_whitehouse_sub1

awards

PEPE TO PENETRATE REHAB STINKO DE MAYO!

Family Day at Rehab is very important and since it falls on a Sunday which happens also to be the Cinco De Mayo; special arrangements have been made, eh? Filthy Freddie Sanchez, Pepe’s Trainer and Owner has been contracted by Lohan Inc for a magnificent conjugal visit! “Everyone knows Lindsay will be climbing the walls and ready to get Happy Feet out of there by Sunday and Pepe plans to glue her culo to the bed! Pepe is closer to Linds than most of her family and all of her friends. He wants to give her a full load of Jack A$$ love and support to get well!”

“Those fvcking r3tarded Gringos think Pepe is a drug and alcohol sniffing mule and will inspect the premises and patients; they are paying him a fee of $10K” Freddie added. DUIna of course wants 20% and Pepe said “fine, I’ll give it to her in trade once I am back out of Rehab.”

Pepe declared “This is a Grudge Fvck more than anything else; Lindsay is a Pendejo Pu$$y that nearly ruined my reputation and she gave my package a serious case of the Peruvian Root Rash. The load I am dropping in her will be a ****tail of the weirdest sh!t I could find in TJ. When I am done with Linds I am going to give her mother a Donkey Punch that will take that single mother of four all the way out to Labor Day. (Laboring to deliver four kids is the last work anyone remembers DUIna ever doing, eh?) Then I am going to give her a Dirty Sanchez! (Which was named after Freddie’s Famous Forbearer, a Spanish Conqueror) My friend Shauna Sand says I should pound sand up her a$$ as a gritty reminder to be a better mom!”

Fun Times in Rehab, eh? Pepe calls this “Tough Love”; indeed!

STFUP

Brokaw was 100% correct. Lohan IS trash.

Griffin

That was awesome, especially the part about his daughter's prom.

karlew

Lohan may be a drugged out freak show, but Brokaw is an elitist pig, and that is just as bad.

Goosemon2013

Any chance your daughter needs a date?

Designgirl

Puhleeez... you and your ilk lost cred a lonnnnng time ago when all you and the news "report " on is Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, LiLo, the Biebs, etc

MrKnowitAll69

Tom should bring Kanye West.... That would bring back some diginity to the event, said no one, ever!!

Sam

I bet Lindsay just isn't gonna take this laying down, or on all fours, or her knees. This calls for a totally new position.

katela

Greta was recruiting for Scientology.

katela

Greta was recruiting for Scientology.

slappy

No tom you did that my not doing your job.
You and your ilk chose not to challenge GWB and his lies and let him walk.
You made a mockery of the media and by extension the Dinner.
Here is an idea Do your job for once.

DeeMaree

Omg. I listened. I held my breath. Would Tom actually NAME her BY NAME--ok sometimes tmz takes creative--hehe-license--and by god he did. He said it. Lindsey Lohan. Jesum pete!! I started snickering then just rolled with laughter. How will milo and dinaho work that!! Omg...dissed by Tom Brokaw. That's a biggie Lindsey. Has any of this gotten your attention yet?

janet

The man does have a point. Never understood what Van Susteren was thinking with Lohan.

Lohan being anywhere is nothing but a joke.

awards

Lindsay Lohan @LindsayLohan:

"Tom! Give me a call, I'll give you a hummer to die for, eh?"

janet

Oh yeah, Lohan missed her flight for that as well. Made it by the skin of her teeth. Pathetic.