Tom Brokaw Blasts Lindsay

YOU RUINED

White House Correspondents' Dinner

4/26/2013 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
DESTROYED any shred of dignity the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner had left ... and now it's nothing more than a joke ... this according to Tom Brokaw.

The legendary newsman blasted the dinner during an interview with Politico -- saying the standards for the once-respected event have fallen so low, his daughter's junior prom has more dignity.

FYI -- Lohan was a guest of Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren at last year's event ... where booze flows freely and Beltway nerds routinely bring show-offy stars as plus-ones.

Brokaw says he's so pissed at the downfall of the event, he won't ever attend again.

However, there was one wild and crazy celebrity appearance that he actually enjoyed -- wait'll ya hear who it is.

0426_lindsay_whitehouse_sub1

janet

Harvey needs a Lohan story she's been very quiet as of late. Maybe she had a bit too much with her falling down drunk in Brazil and all the bruises on her legs.

This is her last weekend to party unless she pulls something between now and Wednesday.

LLsez

When pressed, Tom said that dinner was the last, ahem, straw!! It was like that other dude recently described:

"I entered the hotel's bathroom and there was Lindsay!!  She goes straight for the toilet, pulling her dress up and sitting (no underwear) and one of her breasts is hanging out the top of the dress. I start to wash my hands and she asks me, 'So, what's your story?' before doing an uneven line of coke off her wrist.

And she's doing more coke, raising her eye-brows at me like, 'Want some?' She sniffs. Snorts. She swabs a little in her mouth ... the chick from 'Mean Girls' doing blow on the toilet next to me. She's not the same girl anymore."

FFS Blo!!

Vegas Wrestling

2 1/2 hours and Lindsay or "her close friends" haven't responded yet. Since she has TMZ on speed dial I figured she would have the retort by now.

vexer6

Brokaw is a total dumbass anyways, nobody gives a rat's ass what he thinks.

jef

He thinks Clooney would be ok though. Tommy, YOU are a hypocrite....

August

The White House Correspondents' Dinner has always been a drunken free-for-all for the RICH & ELITE DRUG ADDICTS & ALCOHOLIC.....

Tom's getting really senile in his old age....

waf17

Just by this vermit commie ***got brokass showing up to any event is ruined.

lanie

I thought it was a funny video..

And I agree with him that the White House Correspondents' dinner has become a total joke. It's all celebrities hob-nobbing and rubbing shoulders.. It used to be serious - now it is a farce..

BimboBama

Shut up, Brokaw. Go take your pills.

LLsez

@dinalohan Tom!! DM me!! I want 2 make it UP 2 U!!  I'll give U eeklusive writes to my story about being a abused SINGLE MOM OF 4!!!  (:

Nonsense

Slow day, TMZ? Just had to dig up something with the Lohan name. Who gives a crap about the White House correspondents dinner and Brokaw for that matter.

Mary

Did Lilo get her invite this year?

Roni

Tom you've lost your credibility on this one. You mention Lindsay, but not the "musty funkbox Kim Kartrashian?

Things that make you go hmmm

dynahog

Tom Brokaw will never make it as a Comedian.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

TEAM TOM!!