Chris Brown's Dad

I Don't Want My Son

Dating RiRi

4/28/2013 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_Chris-Brown-and-Rihanna_gettyChris Brown's own father has the same feelings as most of America does when it comes to his son dating Rihanna -- they should have NEVER gotten back together.

In an interview with the New York Daily News, Clinton Brown said that while he understand CB's attraction to RiRi, they are better off on their own. He told the paper, "I personally really didn’t want him and Rihanna back together."

The elder Brown, who split from CB's mom when he was 6, thinks the on-again/off-again couple does not have the proper balance to maintain a good relationship, explaining, "You have to have someone who is spontaneous and whimsical but you also have to have someone who is grounded and logical."

Clearly neither Chris nor Rihanna would be described as "grounded" or "logical."

Bryan

Just 2 more idiots.....

TheRealDeal

Did he beat Chris Brown's mother? Chris learned it from someone.

Rod

Sounds like Daddy is wanting some camera time...

Cashin

Not your choice ? Who would be better suited ?

pam

"The elder Brown, who split from CB's mom when he was 6" does TMZ have elementary school kids writing their articles?? It sounds like the dad left his wife when HE was six, not when CB was 6.

oink

Maybe he knows the Chipmunk will beat her to death soon

JuanRambo

Like Father Like Son...

acm

Shut up Papa Brown. You are an abusive person (allegedly). The apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Cinner

Who cares what he thinks, they're grown they're gonna do what they wanna do.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Excuse me but am I the only one seeing a picture of a man in drag below the header? WTF? Is daddy a tranny? That explains A LOT!

Bkshorti

Wat, he was beating chris mom, so wat now that chris is a grown man and repeated wat he done. Nows the time for daddy to step up and say beating woman is bad son, I should know I did it to ur mom, wait wasn't u their so u know, father knows best.

Mrugowsky

Whatever. They'll break up and get back together twice more or until he's arrested.

Mr. Grimm

Im sorry but who is Chris Brown, and I will ask you AGAIN... who is Rihanna? I have never heard of these people in my life. They aren't vocalists are they? TMZ should be reporting on guys like Bruce Dickinson, Steven Tyler, Ozzy Osbourne who are skilled vocalists because I don't have the slightest idea who Rihanna is or what you are talking about.

luv_it

She obviously has always done what she wants and I'm pretty sure she's going to continue to do what age wants especially now that she's an adult but its sad that the choices she makes with Chris Brown she seems to think he's changed and hopefully he has but i doubt it..but sometimes people have to learn the hard way and that's sad!!

truthiness

Deadbeat loser says what?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments