Clint Eastwood's Wife

Severely Depressed ...

Marriage Is Falling Apart

4/28/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0426_clint_dina_eastwood
Clint Eastwood
's wife Dina entered rehab for depression and anxiety because she says her marriage is on the rocks ... and the possibility of divorce sent her over the edge.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ, Clint and Dina -- who've been married since 1996 -- have been having serious marital issues for months ... and things got so bad, Dina had divorce on her mind.

Our sources wouldn't specify the nature of the marital problems ... but we're told Clint still believes the marriage is salvageable.

We're also told the rehab stint was Dina's choice ... and she plans to stay at the exclusive Arizona facility for a few months.

billybob

"You complete me"...(as time goes by) ... "Show me the money!"

UNLV1990

I hope she gets the help she needs.

cobrazombie

Maybe old Clint needs a forklift to get it up.

DTD

Thats a shame.

Kay

So he's home talking to his chairs, and she's hiding while her lawyers go after his money.

Ain't love grand?

Vernon P. Alarcon

this unstable woman will need a lot of help to make it down Clint's home stretch....

TheBestHeEverHad

Hmmmmm, I wonder who leaked the story, b/c where she's staying and the length of her stay falls under patient/doctor confidentiality. Some people just wanna be stars and have the public in their business.

LDB

so I guess there won't be a 2nd season of their sh!tty reality show?

yaegerj

I can't believe you guys could not get the scoop, with all of your prying eyes, on what is, or not going on in this marriage. Here is an ideal, how about one of you TMZ peopl, check in to the same facility, where Dina is staying and befriend her, and get the real scoop on whats going on.

static

Sounds like she's ready to cash out and find a younger dude.

August

These people will DO ANYTHING to CREATE SCRIPTS for their REALITY SHOW...

peoplearesilly

I can't believe Clint stooped so low as to allow a reality show. He used to have class and pick and choose how he represented himself. I guess he's thinking with the wrong head.

WiddoMouse

I wish I could go to a spa every time I feel sad and depressed. All I can do is get up the next morning and try to find something to be grateful for.

lou

I don't know why she is crying over this old man

chelsey

Really liked her on her reality show. She seemed like a devoted wife and mother. Looked like she was always trying to help and please others. Felt bad the way the step daughter Francesca and her creepy boyfriend treated Dina. It was obvious Francesca didn't appreciate Dina....she acted like just another spoiled daughter of a rich and famous actor who s hits on people. She totally belittled and disrespected Dina. And the creepy boyfriend is obviously using the idiot to make a name for himself. Seriously, does she honestly think she is "Model" material? I wish health and happiness for Dina. Get rid of the negative people in your life Dina.....ie, Francesca and her "boyfriend" and anyone else who treats you like s hit!