Reese Witherspoon

Back to the Scene

of the Crime

4/28/2013 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

042813_reese_witherspoon_launchReese Witherspoon is headed back to the city where no one knows her name ... well, they probably do now.

Our photogs spotted the "Legally Blonde" star at LAX bright and early this morning, hopping a plane back to Atlanta ... scene of her embarrassing arrest last week.

Reese wasn't in a chatty mood when our guy tried to spark a conversation but given her recent history ... that's probably the right move for her.

kells

The horse is dead tmz. Give it a rest.

KicksandGiggles

She will be fine. She just got her ego bubble burst. It needed to happen cause she is not all that!!

casey

OPPS...where's HER wedding ring?

Correctone

There is your American sweetheart people. Another overpaid snob. Do you know who I am?? The freaking nerve. I'm so glad the cop doesn't fall for it. Like my mother always says " never trust squeaky clean" I knew she had crazy I. Her and once you combine entitlement and crazy you get a talentless magit walking drunk on our road talking about. Do you know who I am? My family are on those road you a-hole and so does your you should have some respect for your daughter and show her that sometimes is worth spending a couple of bucks on a can otherwise you will pay with embarrassment that the law enformecemen doesn't know your know and forgot to watch legally blonde. Or maybe he didn't recognize you not wearing a pink playboy bunny costume.

Truth

She's a product of Hollywood and her publicist. Her acting ability is mediocre at best and her looks are noting special at all. The pompous attitude arrogant attitude that she gave the Police is typical of Celebrities and such that cannot contain themselves when not protected and shielded by the machine that created them. One word - Exposed.

What You Really Want To See

The right move for any celebrity is to ignore your camera people.

Gloryg7

Say Reese.... DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YET? Just checking since.you asked first

daniel

Maybe she was just trying to do whatever possible to get on her way.

daniel

Those comments Reese made are gonna be easy to remember. I bet that's what she was talking about, at the top of the escalator, to her husband."I told you, they're never gonna forget this."

Thanks for redefining what I think of famous people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3