Jason Aldean

Files for Divorce

Kiss This Marriage Goodbye!

4/29/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Documents

0429_Jason-Aldean_doc_launch

Country superstar Jason Aldean is pulling the trigger on his marriage ... filing for divorce from the woman he cheated on at a Hollywood bar just a few months ago.

Aldean filed papers in Tennessee on April 26 -- moving to end his 11 year marriage to high school sweetheart Jessica Ussery ... the mother of his 2 children. In the docs, Aldean blames the split on "irreconcilable differences."

FYI -- the 36-year-old singer filed the divorce papers on the same day he announced he and his wife had separated. At the time, Aldean's rep had said the couple was "having problems," but made no mention of the divorce,

The problems began for Aldean when he was pictured kissing Season 11 "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr on the Sunset Strip in September while he was in L.A. for a concert.

Aldean and Ussery initially tried to patch things up -- and they even walked a red carpet side-by-side back in November ... but clearly, that didn't work out.

0426_jason_aldean_big_mistake_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

donna

Who is Jason alderman ?

Tina

sometimes things just run it's coarse

Meghan

Unless you've never done a single thing to cause anyone you love and care about pain then you have no room to judge him... Additionally, we do not know what was going on in the marriage before he cheated. I mean, for all we know they could've been struggling to keep the marriage together for years. While I'm sure the cheating plays a big part in the divorce, I kind of doubt that it is the ONLY factor... or even the biggest factor. They were 16 when they got together that is a LONG time, people grow up, people change....

fancy2u

Jason..... I hope you read all these post. Shame on You !! There are so many young kids,children,and adults who look up to you. I'm trying to figure out what has really happened ? Did the stardom catch up to you? I know that every marriage is tough. But that does not mean that you just give up, and most specially have a night on the town and make out with someone. I'm sure that your wife and your children are as shocked as most of us are.
And I'm sure it only makes it worse for your family due to you being in the public eye. I watched you the other night on the CMT awards, and I thought to myself, "look @ him up there still trying to do his thing, knowing everyone is looking @ you like Really ? " I wanted to turn the channel and not give you the satisfactory that people will still watch you. But, why should all the other Great country stars have to suffer due to your ignorance !
And as far as Brittney Kurr... She new you were married , she didn't care . All she cared about was getting that few seconds of fame ! Sure hope it was worth it Brittney !!
Sincerely,
VERY DISAPPOINTED !!

Countrylover007

Would you leave jason alone yes I agree with everyone who said that was wrong to do especially since country boys are nicer, everyone has done something wrong in there life so you have no right to judge him for what he did it takes to not just one and she knew he was married and you guys have no right to judge someone he was sincerely sorry about it and he went on live television and said sorry to everyone who he hurt he was drunk n it made him do stupid stuff you shouldn't look at him differently because of what he did everyone makes mistakes and you look at them the same way so don't look at Jason like he did this major thing wrong while you make mistakes all the time and people don't Look at you differently so don't look at him differently cause he made a mistake unless you want people to look at you differently every time you make mistake

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6