Kim Kardashian

REFUSING BABY GIFTS

Seeking Donations Instead

4/30/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0429_kim_kanye_baby_toys
Kim Kardashian
wants her friends to know ... SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR BABY GIFTS ... but there's a hospital in Chicago that sure does.

TMZ has learned ... Kim and her baby daddy Kanye West want to make it clear to family, friends and fans there's NO baby registry -- despite the slew of fakes popping up on the Internet -- and they don't want any presents.

Instead, the couple is asking all well-wishers to cut a check to the Lurie Children's Hospital in Chicago, where Kanye grew up.

We all know Kanye and Kim have a TON of rich friends -- hopefully, they'll actually follow directions.

0430_celebrity_baby_guess_who_footer

Fredsicles

That was nice of Kris Jenner to email that fake crap of story to TMZ. And I have YET to see one fake registry popping up all over the Internet.

tleeg

Im sure her publicist arranged this. I serioualy doubt her pea brain thought this up. Ahes ALWAYS looking out for only herself...im not buying it. Her type is NEVER that giving.

anonymous

that's really cool their asking for donations On the other hand, I still dislike Krapye West. I just want to punch him in his pouty chipmunk face.

intrigued

He's such a good influence on her.

CareerGirl

Why does kanye always have a pouting pissed off face everytime I see him with Kim

anon

That is a nice gesture, I hope it becomes more of a trend in Hollywood.

Majestik

Is this like the HUGE donation she made to some charity that was never named in lieu of returning her wedding gifts? I'm sorry, but even a million dollar donation does NOT EXCUSE the greed and selfishness of Kimmykakes in keeping the wedding gifts. She's been selling them on Ebay for the past few months to raise money for her mother's church. I don't know about the rest of you, but if my friend filed for divorce after 72 days, even after six months I would expect my gift to be returned. IF I FOUND OUT she was selling my gift on Ebay to give to a CHURCH her family set up I would be livid and disown her as a friend. Actually, I would demand my present back. I'll believe this when pigs fly (which would be the Karstoogian Klan growing a set of wings).

Toilethead

What kind of idiot would even consider giving that fat ugly whore anything?

baby

she want people to donate to lomar and khloe's scam of a charity??? or is she afraid she not gonna want the baby past 72 days and she didnt want to give the gifts back?

Deelight

She feels guilty for that scam of marriage she had, oh wait she is asking for donations, probably to pay for all the liposuction she will need after the baby is born.

Bri22

I bet Kanye Have something to do with it

2idiots

HUGE PR Stunt! Just like yesterday's story how Kanye SUDDENLY flew KK to Paris on a PRIVATE JET. I like how THAT got out yet his alleged 3 + trips to LA via private jet didnt get out until the SHYT was hitting the fan...and the question about where was the baby daddy really came into play.
NICE TRY TMZ/JENNER COMMUNICATIONS - another EPIC failure to save face.

TJ

Kanye obviously just saw the Michael Jordan story, where in lieu of gifts, they wanted donations for a charity, instead of wedding gifts. You KNOW it wasn't Kim's idea. Such pompous people!

Jbsux

OMG the invasion of the body snatchers has begun. GAME OVER MAN GSME OVER.

bagladey

Is #7 smelling Kimmode's sweaty fat-injected butt in that photo?