Kim Kardashian

REFUSING BABY GIFTS

Seeking Donations Instead

4/30/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0429_kim_kanye_baby_toys
Kim Kardashian
wants her friends to know ... SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR BABY GIFTS ... but there's a hospital in Chicago that sure does.

TMZ has learned ... Kim and her baby daddy Kanye West want to make it clear to family, friends and fans there's NO baby registry -- despite the slew of fakes popping up on the Internet -- and they don't want any presents.

Instead, the couple is asking all well-wishers to cut a check to the Lurie Children's Hospital in Chicago, where Kanye grew up.

We all know Kanye and Kim have a TON of rich friends -- hopefully, they'll actually follow directions.

0430_celebrity_baby_guess_who_footer

TJ

BAN the Kardashians from public television.
BOYCOTT RYAN SEACREST!

The public loathes the Kardashians.

arale norimaki

“Since we're all saying things we say all the time. I'll just reiterate. kim, we don't care about you, or your body, or that baby bird.

DahhTroll

KIm has been so dishonest in the past that she cant even be trusted to recvie a gift!
Plus kim knows hes cheating with his asstaint and she doesn't care cuz she cant hadel the PR
of break up with her baby daddy yet.

Kassy

Melanie

She's only doing this because it's what the Duchess of Cambridge is doing, and everyone knows that Kim K. has her nose stuck firmly up the Royal Family's a**

Mary

Good for them. And, no, I don't say that often.

5Louie

Why is the baby like her wedding to Kris's FAKE? Just saying take the cash no gifts please remember The wedding having to return them for cash? Ha Ha

Trooper Tom

TMZ has "learned" what a f**cking joke you guys are so far up her fat ass you can see daylight. This ho can't just do something and leave it at that OH NO it has to be a media event that includes you bunch of wankers at TMZ

John

I sincerely admire this celebrity couple. Kim is good for Kanye. And I love Kanye. They are a handsome couple. I especially love this cover photo of Kanye, along with the story title, with his nose turned up. I love it, I love it, I love it.

Sher

IF this is true without some sort of benefit to the K's, it is most definitely not Kim's idea. It is either handlers or just plain not true, which I tend to believe first. We are, after all, talking about a woman who refused to return wedding gifts. EXPENSIVE wedding gifts. Somehow IF this is true, she and the K clan will benefit. OR it is KWs idea and Kim can find no way to refuse without looking like what she is, to HIM.

Mike Montealegre

--It's a trifecta;

1. She isn't really going to use any of the gifts on her own baby (she probably already bought all the stuff her baby will ever need)..

2. Diverting gifts into charitable donation is for a good cause..

3. And they'll get very good publicity for the thing as well..

--i'm all for it.. make it a hollywood trend!

--celebrities refusing gifts (incliuding awards show goody bags); and opt for donations to their favored charities instead.. ;)

janb55

just another "image-fixing" press release paid for by Kris Jenner. This child will spit up on and poop in nothing but desginer clothing. I might donate to a children's hospital, but it certainly won't be in their honor.

Marcus

Is she going to carry this fake baby thing all the way like Beyonce did? I'm certain that it's going to be even uglier than Beyonce's butt ugly baby.

CanadianLeanne

I seriously don't care about their motives I don't know them personally so I won't judge and I don't care what their PR department is trying to do.... if the hospital benefits from it then I say good.

jacksonorleans

In other words, she don't want your trash. She has her own!